Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Creepy…” Levi muttered. Sasha looked up excitedly, staring Kiana in the face.

“That means I could get my eye back…right?”

4 Likes

“Lobster, can you lay with me?” Bridget asked.

"

2 Likes

“oh yeah an eye is easy… You would have to wait a week with me but then we can get surgery on the same day”

5 Likes

Sarah smiled, “Is it almost ready?”

3 Likes

“Of course.” Lobster said. He kissed her hand, before laying in the bed beside her.

3 Likes

“Awesome!” Sasha smiled. “I’M GONNA BE BACK BABY!”

4 Likes

Grace soon brought over several tiny cups of tea to the table. “Here you are, Madame.” Grace giggled.

Bridget hugged Lobster as if he were a teddy bear.

4 Likes

Sarah giggled, “Thank you so much.”

3 Likes

Lobster ran his fingers through he hair, relaxing in her embrace.

3 Likes

Grace sat down and pretended to act like a fancy English woman as she loudly sipped her tea.

Bridget held him closer.

4 Likes

Levi finished eating, leaning back in his seat as he stared at the ceiling.

“So…is this all you guys do in your downtime?” He asked.

“Well, sometimes people sleep…” Sasha replied. Levi chuckled, not bothering to return her glare.

“Oh, sorry. Forgot about that…”

“Seriously man, how do you stay standing?” She asked.

“…Caffeine…”

“You don’t even drink coffee though”

“Orange juice and energy drinks…”

“You’re gonna fall asleep one of these days”

“Oh yeah…or fall over dead”

4 Likes

I wish this moment would last forever Lobster thought, wrapping his arms around her.

3 Likes

Sarah did the same as she giggled.

3 Likes

“A weapons collector? And one who would pass one Curveblade to all five of our Children, plus also acquire one or two for ourselves?” Catina asked.

“I have a good idea for an engraving for my future Curveblade as well.” She added.

“And those walking staffs, which may help us towards the end of our pregnancies.”

2 Likes

“Lobster… I love it when you’re home… Don’t leave again…” Bridget said.

“Cute.” Aries nodded. “I’m not against it, I just feel bad for asking so much of Kay.”

“Tally ho, proper english, mate!” Grace laughed

4 Likes

718575 angrily shaked his body and turned around leaving the lich “your entertainment is dumb and there problematic situations are to easily solved”

3 Likes

“Leaving was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made.” Lobster whispered, staring into her eyes “It won’t happen again.”

3 Likes

Damo shook his head. “Harold, what is a bro hoof? Is it when two Sangheili touch the bottom of their legs?”

“I get lonely without you.” Bridget said, closing her eyes.

3 Likes

“It is a fist bump but with more pony” Harold said as he produced the next USB

718575 made his way further through the ship

3 Likes

Lobster studied her face closely, before smiling and closing his own eyes “I regret every moment I spent away from you.”

3 Likes