Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

(Your fault for standing too close to mr solo fighter)

Winter looks around, he was out of targets, so he quickly took a knee to stop his heart pounding

1 Like

A crackle of static could be heard. “Daylight… Storm… Clearing…” Jasper said. Sky nodded in acknowledgement as she landed at the bottom of the shelves, waiting for her team. The blizzard seemed to clear, but not incredibly. Ahead was only white.

3 Likes

Winter lands beside her (Like a Titan from Titanfall)

3 Likes

Vanessa landed gracefully next to Sky, staring blankly into the dull white before reloading her magnum.

“What’s the plan, Commander?” She asked as Sasha and Levi landed nearby.

“I totally killed more!”

“Sure you did”

“Are you doubting me!?”

“Nah…”

3 Likes

Sky begins advancing forward, speeding up to a run as the blizzard gave way to a beautiful afternoon sky. Ahead, the Covenant base lay gently, with several fortifications established on their path.

“Daylight, I count three Wraiths. Take them down, please.” Sky said, running forward. “We’ll group up to hit that base’s front door with the Spartan Charge.”

3 Likes

“Hold up, we should do some scouting first. Because I’m sure there more than those three Wraiths.”

2 Likes

“Taking a look see from here.” Hannah said as she scanned the base through the scope of her Sniper Rifle. “I’m seeing nada. If they are there, they are concealed until needed.”

Catina pulled her hand back from Aries’s cheek, feeling sad on the inside that she didn’t even get an answer to her question. And went back to eating the rest of the meal she had prepared for both of them.

“Are you able to tell me the estimated time of arrival to Gahlogali?” Catina asked as she sat looking straight ahead.

1 Like

Leo managed to land on his feet after he fallen down. He smiled underneath his helmet as he began to sprint to the center of the three wraiths.
“I need cover fire!” He yelled as he took out his shield and ran.

“He’s going to get himself killed…” Samuel said as he chased after him.

“Race you to the bottom!” Sarah said as she jumped down towards Daylight.

2 Likes

Hannah sighed. “Since I already have the Sniper Rifle out.” She said as she begun picking off the three Wraith gunners, after all three Wraiths stopped patrolling and turned to face Leo, Samuel, and Sarah. Then Hannah moved on to picking off random enemies that were visible along the exterior of the base.

1 Like

Grace followed Sarah, protecting her from the oncoming small arms fire, which was ultimately pathetic.

“A month.” Aries replied

1 Like

Blake sighed as he facepalmed watching people running at the wraiths. “Haven’t you used in forever my old friend.” Blake said loading a shell into his sniper rifle, reaching for the knife and cloth, only to remember he left it at his sisters grave.

2 Likes

“They do this a lot, don’t they?” Wil asked Blake as he remained close by Hannah’s position, in case stray covenant infantry made it out to them.

Catina nodded her head slowly. “We sure could use a faster ship than this one.” She said.

2 Likes

“I hate all of you.” Zed growled from behind them, his helmet top and shoulders absolutely covered in snow, him having somehow got back up to where they were, behind all of them at that… Wonder if he did that purposely.

2 Likes

Leo stood in the middle of the 3 wraiths. He activated his armor lock as all three fired at him.
“Take one of them out when I let go and kill one of the gunners!” He yelled over comms. “I’ll take care of it from there!”

Sarah and Samuel aimed at the wraith to the left. Ana aimed her Binary rifle at the gunner.

3 Likes

“Hooray.” Zed deadpanned, charging at one of the wraiths, ducking and rolling to avoid a shot before throwing a frag under it, charging around trying to get behind.

2 Likes

“Yeah, but I won’t be here much longer anyway.” He said keeping his aim around Daylight. As he began humming, Gangstagrass “I’m gonna put you down”

2 Likes

“Wish I had a bazooka.” Zed muttered, getting behind one of the wraiths, managing to break open the vent and toss his final frag in, quickly jumping away and running.

1 Like

“What gunners?” Hannah asked Leo over the coms. “The ones that are slumped over with Sniper Round sized holes in them?”.

Catina finished her dinner, and decided to wander off on her own. “We’ll be one month closer to delivering our children when we arrive at Gahlogali.” She said to herself. “And I certainly do love all five of our little darlings.”

1 Like

“Me too.” Aries said.

Sky jumped on top of one Wraith, tearing out the pilot, before rushing to the next.

“Captain, new contact, large and exiting slipspace.” An officer reported to Frost.

“But we just got here…” Frost muttered

“They seem to be losing power.”

“Send Tizakanus to check it out.” Frost ordered, watching the massive ship slowly start drifting to them.

“They’ve deployed boarding parties, we have Phantoms on approach.” Ruby reported.

“Get our Spartans ready.” 4728 said, watching the blips make contact with his ship. “Everything is prepared to be moved to the surface?”

“Yes, sir!” Ruby nodded. “Super excited to see what’s down there, Tom.” Ruby said.

“I’m sure you are.” Tom replied

1 Like

Catina cheered up a little. “Thank you.” She told Aries. “You didn’t even answer, when I asked if you were happy to have more children than we expected to.”

OOC: By now, The Darkstar II is unable to get visual conformation, or a reading from Ruby that there is a Human Frigate and the Darkstar III in orbit around Regal? Certainly not Covenant ships.

1 Like