Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Ahahahah! I’ve seen and experienced much worse than anything you could do to me ‘captain’.” Zed hissed at him forcefully shrugging Sky’s hand off of him. “Doesn’t matter, the Wraith’s trashed and he did it. So, looks like it’s time to have some close and personal fun.” He said menacingly, walking towards the hanger. “Also, Winter, be happy, I wasn’t aiming to kill.” He growled out menacingly, looking back, his visor a deep, deep purple, his body seemingly giving off an aura of danger before he turned around, stalking off.
As he neared the hanger he killed a nearby jackal that shot at him, charging it, tackling it and slamming his assault rifle into its head, continuously, not stopping until another jackal tried to attack him, by that all that was left was a bloody mess where its head was, his gun severely dented, roaring nearly animalisticly before firing his Austin rifle into it, the gun barely hanging on.

OOC: duderino we are running down a snowy hill that just has a bunch of heckin jackals.

Sky ran at the Covenant base’s door, and in unison with several other teammates, burst it down. Within were dozens of Jackals, waiting for them.

2 Likes

Winter rolls in iver the fallen door, “Huh, this isn’t the bathroom” He begins shooting in a huge spray

1 Like

SOOC: yeah Zed and Ender are like that when they get pissed.
Ic: As Zed shot at the jackal it managed to hit him in the chest with a plasma grenade, sending him flying a good distance, while his shields absorbed enough of the explosion to keep it from killing or severely injuring him, the hit was enough to stun him and definetly leave a lot of bruising, possibly some cracked ribs

ooc: they randomly jump between systems that are infinitely far from one another?

(We aren’t near the hanger he means, we’re on a snowy hill, the brutes are somewhere else)

1 Like

(Plus Tizakanus and his Brutes are part of The Last Regiment.)

1 Like

OOC: oh… the hell is sky then?!

1 Like

Leo sighed and checked his weapons. He contacted Sky directly. “I’ve got armor restraints ready if they’re needed.”

2 Likes

OOc: She’s on this snowy hill, and now they broke into the covenant base at.the bottom of the hill.

1 Like

(On the hill with us, but she ran into a building at the bottom)
Winter purposefuly steps on a wounded Jackals head, spliting it’s jaw wide open

1 Like

OOC:… So we’re all there… What’s with the brutes then? Are there or no?!

2 Likes

(Nope, They are on a ship Squeaver needs to start dividing his posts)

1 Like

OOC:… So no brutes… Arggghh! Gotta rewrite!

2 Likes

“Thanks, Leo. I lose control sometimes.” Sky said, taking a restraint. She continued through the structure, until she came upon a circular command room, containing a bunch of Jackals and a large Brute. Armor as black as night adorned him, as well as maroon stripes that split the darkness.

“I am Lonius! The watchful eye of Chieftain Amut!” He roared, firing a Brute shot at them.

Lonius
Fifteen Posts

2 Likes

Winter dives forward, into the room, tucking and rolling to the side

2 Likes

The Jackals supporting Lonius ran forward, attempting to split Daylight as Lonius ran for Grace.

Lonius
14Posts

2 Likes

Zed had pushed himself up from the ground, shaking off the after affects of the explosion, easliy dispatching (more like slaughtering) the jackal, following the sounds of fighting before entering the same room as Zed and Sky. “Hello.” He said darkly, his voice dramatically shifted, now a deeper, darker, more menacing and dangerous voice, the left corner of his visor cracked along with a blast mark and cracks along the upper left part of his armour, a couple patches still smoking slightly and glowing blue as the plasma faded. “You look like you’ll be fun.” He said in a maniacal, unstable tone as he saw the brute.

“Grace!” Sarah yelled as she pushed Grace out of the way and took the hit. She slammed into a wall and passed out.
Leo and Samuel fired at Lonius.
“Hey! Over here!” Leo yelled.

Lonius
13 posts

1 Like

“Fun times a coming!” Zed sang in a demented tone, flipping out his magnum and rapidly firing it at Lonius as he stepped in a circle around him, trying to avoid other shots, also shooting down any Jackals that shot at him or got in his way, quickly reloading when his clip emptied, tossing a plasma grenade at Lonius and one into the group of Jackals. “Taste plasma weaklings!”

1 Like