Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Wil and Hannah caught up to the rest of Daylight. and both opened fire on Lionus with their Designated Marksman Rifle and Battle Rifle.

Lionus
Twelve posts

1 Like

“Hey, what do you thinkll happen if I tackled him?” Zed called out to the others. “He looks like a 'push’over. Yeah you heard me right brute! I just insulted your strength and made a pun! Suck it!” He called out, laughing, before yiping in slight surprise as he barely dodged a shot from the pisse off Lionus.

OOC: so I gotta put down Lionus # posts each time?

1 Like

OOC: Yes.

Lonius kicked Zed into the wall, embedding him in it.

“Sarah!” Grace shouted, running to her aid. “My love…” She said, cradling Sarah in her arms, holding her close to her.

“Go for the head!” Sky shouted, using her shotgun to stab more lead into his armor.

Lonius
10 Posts

2 Likes

Ana ran to help Grace. She pulled up her shield. “Keep her safe.”

Samuel and Leo and fired at Lonius’ head.

Lonius
9 posts.

2 Likes

“Ahahaha!” Zed laughed, practically screaming before coughing wetly, definetly bleeding. “It’ll take more than that freak!” He screamed as he wrenched himself up and out of the wall, charging at Lionus and jumping, slamming the butt of his sniper down towards his head, in clipping a plasma at the same time, prepared to activate it the minute he hit, laughing crazily all the while.

This is what should’ve been a nearly impossible feat considering the hit he just took and the speed he was going, clicking and a few cracks could be audibly heard from his body as it protested the use, really this seemed more like something only a computer program could pull off or a highly modified individual.

Lonius
8 posts

1 Like

Lonius roared, smacking Damo away with his fat fingers.

Grace clung to Sarah. “That should have been me…” Grace said.

Lonius
7 posts

Tizakanus shrugged off a Gauss cannon that collided with his side. Around him, his pack brothers were being massacred- Dismembered by these savages. He whacked two away, before the one before him in black caught his attention. Tizakanus swung forward with his hammer, to miss. The Spartan jumped at him, to which the Chieftain replied by grabbing his leg and beating him on the deck for the rest of the Spartans to see. A second Gauss round struck him- A third, but the fourth finally broke him, killing the Brute.

3 Likes

OOC: Damo?
IC: “awww, what’s the matter? The brutes angry the demon won’t die?” Zed said mockingly. “Well guess what? Demons. never. DIE!!!” Zed screamed at him, definetly getting more unstable as the fight continued.

1 Like

“It’s okay, Grace… she will be okay…” Ana said.

1 Like

“She has to be.” Grace said as Irzon stabbed Lonius with his Spiker.

Lonius
4 Posts

2 Likes

“Let’s see how you like eating sniper bullets!” Zed cried, rapidly firing rounds at Lonius’s face.

Lonius
3 posts

1 Like

Wil got in close and also let off a round into Lonius’s breaking armor with his shotgun.
Lonius
Two posts

1 Like

Leo slashed his blade into Lonius’s leg. He jumped in case he attacked.

“Grace, finish him off… Get revenge for what he did to Sarah.” Ana said as she fired at Lonius.

Lonius
One post

2 Likes

Wil hit Lonius in the back of his leg with the butt of his shotgun, to throw the Brute right next to him off balance.
Lonius
Half a post

1 Like

“Hey, ever ate plasma?” Zed asked evilly, limping over, holding his final plasma grenade before slamming his foot into the off balanced brutes ankle, causing it to roar in pain and anger as he tossed the lit grenade in. “The weather forecasts call for a cloudy with a chance of gore! Bwahahah!” He called out laughing maniacally.
Lonius
1/4 post

2 Likes

Cabis and Maul slowly came into the room to see daylight and Lonius
“Is the new human going to kill it?” Cabis said gesturing his Promethean arm towards Zed

2 Likes

Zed suddenly held up three fingers, counting down in a malicious toneas he lowered them “3…2…1” lowering the final one just as Lonius exploded, just about to grab Zed, showering a large area, and most of Zed in gore." Bwhahaha! Told you fool!" He cried madly, his visor suddenly flickering between purple and his original colour as he grabbed his helmet, grunting in pain.

Lonius
0 posts

2 Likes

“Everyone alright?” Wil asked in the aftermath of Lonius’s defeat.

1 Like

Zed groaned stumbling slightly as his visor finally went back to normal, slumping quickly as all of the pain he appeared to have not been feeling hit, barely catching himself with his sniper, hacking wetly. “Y-yeah I’ll be fine, just give me a mo.” He groaned out in reply, his voice hoarse but back to normal.

1 Like

“Well my feer are cold from the climb but apart from that i missed any action” Cabis said looking to Wil

“As was i” Maul said

Harold came running in

2 Likes

“No…” Grace said, crying over Sarah. “My love…” She repeated.

“Irzon, check the computers. Find what these thugs are after.” Sky ordered, before going to crouch beside Grace.

“This is the second time this has happened.” Grace said.

Irzon accessed the computer, and began reading the communications exchanged between Lonius and a Chieftain Amut.

“Lonius, how goes the search? The humans will be upon us soon.” Amut asked.

“My Chieftain, the Kig Yar scouts have determined it to be here.” Lonius replied.

“It is magnificent.” The Chieftain replied.

“Indeed, the God’s Leash.” Lonius responded.

“Join the pack.” Amut ordered.

“I may not. A group of demons will be upon me soon. Make haste, I will distract them for as long as I can.” Lonius replied. Irzon soon returned to them.

“Commander! They are after a Forerunner device!” The Brute reported

“Sky, this is Jasper. Another large movement of the pirates is headed toward Iconox mountain. We’re sending birds for you now.” Jasper reported.

“Got it, Jasper.” Sky nodded.

2 Likes