Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“No” he says scowling “I can’t do that”

1 Like

“Even if he could, he still wouldn’t.”

1 Like

“Once again, explosives are left to him.” Leo said pointing at Winter. “Everything else is my job.”

1 Like

“Yes, my love.” Grace smiled, hugging Sarah. “I don’t care that you don’t remember… Just that you’re still alive… Breathing…” Grace said.

Sky sighed as their ship approached Iconox mountain.

3 Likes

"I really don’t care, do what you want… Actually I do care if that in anyway affects me being able to use them my selves. Also, I take it you’re not going to tell me then, Blake.

1 Like

“We can do both then? Stop them and find out what this item they seek is?” Hannah asked.

On board the Prowler “Roche Brasiliano” Catina remembered that she had bought herself and Aries an unmarked civilian backpack, similar to Gao’s Battle Jumpers. And two hats, one for Aries, and one for her.

“Since we cannot stretch our titanium undersuits across our midsections anymore, I figured we could make the most of wearing regular clothes. So I bought both of us these.” Catina said as she brought thebackpacks and hats out for the two of them.

OOC: The hats and backpacks are just like these real life counterparts. IRL Woody Harrelson wore the same hat in Zombieland. And they are sort of an homage to Grace’s hat in Winter Legion.

1 Like

(Burn them)

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and hugged Grace. “I guess I’m happy too…”

“You’re allowed to use things you find, but you aren’t allowed to make items and explosives.” Leo said to Zed.

1 Like

“… Seriously? What if I don’t have any bullets or my guns destroyed and there’s enemies? Am I not allowed to make/repurpose a gun or explosive?”

“Use your fists.” Leo replied.

1 Like

“… Remind me to never take a job from these people again.” He said, having paused to stare at him before speaking, yet it seemed he was talking to someone else.

Grace somehow held her tighter. “I love you…” She said.

“Here we come…” Sky said as they zoomed toward Iconox mountain.

2 Likes

“I will when I feel like it, now shut up.” He growled

1 Like

“Thank you!” Zed said, sounding sincere despite the monotonous tone he recently took on.

1 Like

“I want to hear your pathetic story” Cabis said as he stood up his mandibles clicking and he looked down at Zed “please tell, i can guarantee you wont get sympathy here”

Maul looked to Cabis “claim yourself brother”

Cabis turned to Maul “no, he thonks he’s had it so bad i want to hear it” Cabis said looking back to Zed

1 Like

“I might tell you a bit… tell me, you are considered a member of your species correct? Which means you have some form of rights with your species? Preventing one from just doing as they wish to you?” He deadpanned.

“That’s what we’ve been telling him.”

1 Like

“Do you wish to hear? Even if it is barely any of it.” Zed deadpanned.

“I would like to see you try something” Cabis said his right and only eye glared at Zed. He then ran a finger from his Promethean arm across Zed visor

1 Like

“… what are you trying to prove?” Zed said in a slightly darker tone, the armour lock sparking nearly imperceptibly.