Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“You could kill me, But I’m just not in the mood” Levi sighed, stretching before leaning back in his seat and yawning. Vanessa began rummaging through her supplies while Sasha stared in disbelief.

2 Likes

“Wenn ich in die Hölle, ich’ll ziehen Sie mit mir.”

(If I go to hell, I’ll drag you down with me.)

2 Likes

“… Ok now you I like!” Zed, or whoever this was, said after staring at Levi for a moment. “You’re definitely someone we’d both get along with, too bad I’ll probably kill you.” ‘Zed’ said sighing. “Or I could just kill everyone, right now, and avoid this.” He replied to Leo. “Also, I can understand you Blake, and too late, we’ve already been.”

OOC: And yes, I’m switching between “I” and “We” purposely.

2 Likes

“What’s the plan here? Kill him?”

2 Likes

Cabis kicked Ved in the legs then using his hands to grab veds head he sent he falling onto the pelicans ramp

3 Likes

“Never mind, guess the elite here is gonna send you skydiving without a parachute.”

2 Likes

“No, kill everyone!” He cried, in slight delirium, cheering as he held the EMP up. “Also, don’t shoot this, it’ll go of.~” He said before Cabis hit him, stumbling slightly. “Oh would you quit it, come near me again and I’'l detonate it now.” Zed deadpanned. “Also, one,no ones asked for my name, rude and two, we’ve survived worse.”

1 Like

“We don’t care who you are anymore.”

2 Likes

“Awww, thats mean, why, I’m the entire reason Zed’s like how he is too. It’s beautiful too.”

“Yeah yeah yeah, just don’t hurt anyone too bad…” Levi muttered as Sasha slapped him on the shoulder, switching to private comms.

“You’re just gonna let him do that!? kill everyone!?” She exclaimed.

“I would try to stop him, but he’d just whip out a fresh new can of BS and we’d all be blown to bits”

“Fair enough”

4 Likes

“Hello, is this a private com or can anyone join?” Zed said in their channel before cackling maniacally. “And yes, I can access all of your communication devices.”

1 Like

“I called it, I freaking called it” Levi seethed as Sasha let out a audible groan.

2 Likes

THE RPBS is strong with this one the voices in Blake’s head starting mocking in a Vader voice.

Such BS, and Squeaver allowing this?

I think he’s gone.

The voices suddenly could break 4th wall because, logic that’s why.

3 Likes

“Go ahead and try to hurt this team.” Leo said as Samuel and Ana aimed at Zed.

3 Likes

“I think everyone here has survived worse, except maybe that human” Cabis said turning and pointing at Harold before looking back to Zed “now im probably the last person on this team you want killing you, so unless you want your skull nailed to a wall you will learn your place” Cabis with a roar as he kicked Zed again and tightened his grip on his sword

Maul stood up “dont touch him Cabis” Maul drew his own sword

3 Likes

See he is RPBS Material, he can suddenly access everyone’s comms.

Whats next he gonna hear us?

2 Likes

“What? It helps when your code’s been modified for that exact reason. It’s not like Zed’ll let me much, he’s quite a buzz kill. Also, has everyone forgot the EMP?” he asked, pointing at it. “… really? Have you not realized a computer can’t feel pain?” He asked in disappointment as he was kicked, slamming his foot into Cabis’s leg with nearly the same force as a brute. “Well, at least I can shut off the pain sensors that is. Having to share bodies with a human has it’s ups and downs I guess.”

OOC: Well screw me for not wanting to die yet @German, also Ender was modified by the virus for that purpose and this has been discussed, already and Zed doesn’t let Ender do it.

1 Like

OOC: dude, your just cringey right now.

2 Likes

Cabis looked to the cracked armour of his leg as some blood began to leak out, he looked to Zed “you do not damage armour” Cabis stomped forward glaring at Zed “we’ve beaten AIs far superior to you and we can do it again”

Harold shifted as he remembered the forerunner AI verson of Greg

2 Likes

OOC: I literally was fine on winters back until ‘someone’ had to go and threaten Zed. Also, there have been plenty of times to catch him but then he’s attacked. I’m just trying not to die, also A.I., just try karate chopping his neck where the A.I. port would be or something, just don’t try and shoot it, you’ll kill em both.

IC: "Yes, that makes sense, but I’m EMP protected and I have this idiots quite useful body too… Well might as well introduce myself now, call me Ender, the destroyer, world eater, anything as long as it has to do with death and/or destruction I guess

1 Like