Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“How nice, I’ll call you pain in the neck, if you don’t mind” Sasha retorted as Levi motioned for her to remain silent.

2 Likes

“I never said we beat it with a EMP” Cabis growled

2 Likes

“Ooh? really? how lovely. Also, ha-ha, while not as menacing as I tend to go for it could work but I’d prefer something darker.”

1 Like

“Pain in the black guy’s neck?”

“That’s racist”

“Shut it”

2 Likes

“You are restricted by a body of flesh and bone, you think you are more of a threat. But really you are nothing” Cabis said as he began to flex his sword wrist

2 Likes

Ana magnetically pulled the grenade out Zed’s hand. “Stinks you are just a ‘human’ or something like that.” She tossed it to Leo.
“Never threaten us again.” Leo said.

2 Likes

“… ok now i can tell thats just supposed to be an insult.” Ender deadpanned. “Fine, just call me Ender for as long as the rest of your miserable lives will last. Also yes but so are you and it helps when that body contains DNA of multiple covenant aligned species, such as the brutes, jackals and even elites!.. F$67.” he muttered staring at his hand.

OOC: And yes, this is explained in his bio/backstory.

OOC: okay now that’s just super BS.

2 Likes

OOC: Backstory and I said some, like maybe 10-15 percent, he was a science experiment.

OOC: we all didn’t read your backstory.

2 Likes

OOC: understandable, I didn’t for others either, just saying it is, also, could someone just knock him out or something?! I’m trying to keep from actually having Ender kill anyone but he’s starting to get out of character.

Cabis slammed his foot onto Zeds face knocking him out

2 Likes

“Okay, now we throw him out?”

2 Likes

“Oh f-crack!” could be heard before Ender was hit by Cabis, his head slamming into the ground as his visor went black, powered off computer screen black at that.

1 Like

“He…He’s one of them?” Sasha scoffed. “Not even just a alien freakshow, but a ONI tryhard as well!?” She exclaimed, raising her SMG and aiming at Zed before Levi grabbed her by the arm.

“We’ll leave his fate to someone a bit less bias” He replied.

2 Likes

“Oye! You already beat me @$$holes!” Ender’s voice could be heard from Zed’s com. “Sheesh, not even I desecrated my enemies corpses.” He said in disgust. “Well not exactly a corpse but you get it, you’ve basically damaged him to much for me to use. Be happy I’m stuck with him or I’d take over this ship and crash it just for that, also ONI tryhard, really? Creator help me.” He sighed before facepalming. “We absolutely hate ONI, Zed the most seeing as how they authorized what happened to him. Also, wow, cold, he was actually trying to keep me from killing you guys until someone shot him.”

1 Like

“Its ok, i am known to desecrate bodys” Cabis said as he knelt down

2 Likes

“Wow, ef you, and Zed actually liked Elites.”

“The feeling isnt neutral” Cabis said

2 Likes

“wow, wow, hate the nice one of us… I should mess with his emotions more! This is fun to see how easily I can make everyone hate him!.. So, uh, is he seriously allowed to do that?”