Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“You and Grace seem to know each other.” Hannah said. “Can you tell the rest of us about yourself?”

1 Like

Kiana suddenly began to exist again “so another warden? well the more the merrier I guess”

2 Likes

“I guess so.” Samuel said. “Having more killer robots on our side helps a lot, just look at how useful Ana is.”
“Hey… I’m not a killer robot…” Ana responded. “At least not anymore…”

Leo took a seat on the ground, he waited to see if Kyanna had her check up.

2 Likes

(wait how would Leo know?)

(He wouldn’t, he had asked her to tell him if she did. He also asked for Athena to say she has.)

1 Like

(ah well I guess she would say she has then)

Kyanna was asleep In her room after her appointment, she only had one child and it was a boy.

1 Like

Athena hovered around the room as she sent Leo a message.
“Everything went fine, both her and the baby are healthy. It is also a boy.”

Leo smiled as he stared at the ground. “Maybe after he’s born I will retire…”

2 Likes

Catina stopped practicing with her Acoustic Guitar. “Do you ever get the feeling something has happened, only you cannot tell if it is good or bad?” She asked Aries.

1 Like

“So…How do you know each other?” Levi asked.

“Are you one of her dead boyfriends?” Sasha groggily exclaimed.

2 Likes

Hannah turned her head towards Sasha. Slightly triggered, and not expecting Sasha’s question to end well. “Who was that directed towards?!” Hannah asked Sasha.

1 Like

Sasha didn’t even hear Hannah’s question, busy swinging her long legs and humming some tune.

“I’m sure it was a harmless joke, certainly directed at Grace” Levi replied, doing his best to calculate how long until Sasha’s drugs wore off.

2 Likes

“I’ll protect you…” Grace cooed.

“I was the Monitor of Installation Zero Nine. What else is there to it?” Joyous asked.

Grace felt tears tug at her eyes, trying to stop mourning Raptor by looking down at Sarah. “He was supposed to protect my home… From them… And he didn’t.” Grace said.

3 Likes

“Do you promise?” Sarah asked as she closed her eyes and shuddered.

2 Likes

“Yes.” Grace replied.

2 Likes

“So you…huh…alright…” Levi mumbled, piecing together the situation as Sasha ran up to Joyous, slamming her fist into his knee.

“Big…fluffy…robit…” She moaned, collapsing.

2 Likes

Sarah calmed down and hugged Grace. “Thanks…”

“She’s attached to you, isn’t she?” Samuel asked Grace.

2 Likes

“I don’t know.” Hannah asked. “I spent much of my life in my hometown of Western Sydney. My life had started getting interesting when I chose this over a prison cell.” Hannah said as she examined her Mjolnir’s forearms.

“I had a boyfriend who liked getting drunk and hitting me. Until he did that one too many times, then passed out in bed. I snapped and broke up with Diego in the form of putting a bullet in his brain.” Hannah explained.

2 Likes

“DUDE! SAME!” Sasha exclaimed, running over to Hannah and giving her a big hug. “I SHOT MY BOYFRIEND IN THE FACE TOO!”

2 Likes

Hannah hesitantly put her arms over Sasha’s shoulders. “Is there a reason you did that too?” She asked.

2 Likes

“I’m attached to her, you mean.” Grace said.

“Protocol dictates action! It is not my fault your father could not activate my installation!” Joyous shouted.

3 Likes