Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“I need a safe place for Kyanna and my kid when he’s born… I was curious if you knew of any places…” Leo said.

2 Likes

“Honey… I’m scared…” Aries said.

“No.” Joyous said. Sky repeated what she said to Vanessa before looking up at Leo.

“I… Hmm… I’ll keep my eye out. Anything for a friend.” Sky said

3 Likes

“Of what?” Catina asked. "I’m here Mrs. Da Sa. There’s nothing to be afraid of, Catina said while looking in the direction that she noticed Aries had been staring.

1 Like

“Well, a killer robot named ‘Joyous Occasion’ sounds pretty ironic to me” Levi awkwardly chuckled.

Vanessa nodded, pulling her helmet back on to conceal her ever growing grin.

2 Likes

“Thanks Sky…” Leo said with a smile as he went to take a seat again.

Sarah smiled as she continued rolling around with Grace. “I can’t wait!”

Ana watched everyone with a smile.

2 Likes

Whatever it was had disappeared, but a liquid had been left on the floor. “It was black… And… I don’t know… Hold me…” Aries begged.

Joyous rolled his eyes.

“I think I’ll keep you.” Sky said to Vanessa.

“Me neither!” Grace said, laying out the foundation for an igloo.

3 Likes

“I’m not some puppy, Commander” Vanessa chuckled.

“One last thing, do you have a sword?” Levi asked.

2 Likes

“Good thinking on it’s part to leave.” Catina said as she slid her arms around Aries waist and held her tightly. But kept her gun and her sword in her hands.

1 Like

“But you’re like, absolutely adorable.” Sky said.

Something could be heard above Aries and Catina in the vents.

2 Likes

Vanessa didn’t respond, doing her best to understand this situation.

“My apologies, Commander. It’s certainly not intentional…”

2 Likes

“Okay, I apologize, Vanessa.” Sky said.

2 Likes

“Hold on a second.” Catina told Aries as she walked to what she guessed was the vent closest to where the noise was coming from. Igniting her Energy Sword and using it to almost completely melt the vent cover.

“Whoever you are. I suggest you show yourself.” Catina said into the vent. “After this metal cools off anyway, because crawling over it while molten might hurt a little.” She added.

1 Like

Sarah made a block of snow and put it down. “Sasha, do you want to help?” She asked.

1 Like

Something cold snaked around Catina’s neck, choking her.

1 Like

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it Commander” Vanessa replied.

Sasha silently watched her teammates play, her mind wandering elsewhere.

2 Likes

Sky made her way away from the group, Vanessa in her arms.

2 Likes

Vanessa kept her head down, not sure if she should feel shameful or glad.

“I’m fine” Sasha replied.

2 Likes

Catina grabbed it with her free hand. And placed her Energy Sword against it. Then attempted to walk backwards, to drag whatever it was from the vent.

1 Like

“Okay…” Sarah replied with a sigh. She continued to make more blocks of snow and stacked them.

2 Likes

The bony tail crashed to the ground, and Aries grabbed Catina, holding her. “Are you okay!?” She asked, horrified as she held Cat.

“Sarah, how big should we build our igloo?” Grace asked.

Sky sat Vanessa down in a patch of snow, and sat beside her. “So… I really like you…” Sky said, taking her helmet off.

3 Likes