Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Big enough so you, me, Sasha and Ana can all fit.” Sarah responded putting another block of snow.

2 Likes

“Thank you, Commander. I aim to please” Vanessa replied, staring down at the snowy ground. She ran her hand through the snow, taking a handful before letting it fall through her gloved fingers.

2 Likes

Catina took a few gulps of air. “I think I will be fine.” She told Aries. “And we know this intruder on our ship is something new. But minus it’s tail.” Catina said.

“I’d assume that Midnight and Arrikay will need to accompany us everywhere we go on this ship for awhile, until this thing that chose to be hostile is dealt with.”

1 Like

“It’s just… I’m engaged to Winter… And…” Sky said.

“Where are they…” Aries asked, scared, holding Cat for dear life.

“That sounds like a plan!” Grace said, planting another block on to the structure.

3 Likes

Oh. THAT kind of ‘like’…goodness gracious…

“I’m happy for you, he seems like a good man” Vanessa choked, her fist clenching beneath the snow.

2 Likes

“Walk with me over here.” Catina said, pointing to the ships intercom panel in the kitchen. “Arrikay and Midnight. Can you meet us here in the ship’s kitchen?” Catina asked through the coms.

“And our Huragoks. Go hide behind your energy shields until we give the all clear.” Catina added.

1 Like

“I um… I… Ever since I kissed you… I just… It’s weird.” Sky said.

“Catina… Oh my god… I’m so scared… Keep me safe…” Aries begged.

2 Likes

“I will keep you safe. Don’t be afraid.” Catina told Aries. “Whatever that is, has proven to be no match for me. And thus, Arrikay and Midnight could each tear it apart like it were a tissue.”

1 Like

(Little more than that)
Winter watches Grace and Sarah build the Igloo, “Ah the traditional structure of my people”

2 Likes

“Don’t worry about me, you have a perfectly healthy relationship and you don’t need me to ruin it for you” Vanessa replied.

But I mean…if you insist…

Shut it, I’m…I’m a professional…I’m not about to get hooked up in another one of this team’s soap operas.

Why does Sky even like me so much anyway?

3 Likes

“B-but… Where are they…” Aries held Cat closer, and held on to her wife as tightly as possible.

(oh yeah i forgot, they were married.)

“Vanessa, I… Look, I don’t know how to say what I’m gonna say…” Sky sighed.

1 Like

Sarah smiled and kept building.

2 Likes

“They should be along any second now. Unless they somehow both left the ship while it was slipspacing.” Catina said to reassure Aries.

1 Like

“Are you a Eskimo?” Sasha replied, tossing a snowball into the horizon.

“What are you trying to say?” Vanessa asked.

2 Likes

“So, Winter I’m gonna ask. Why were you upset when I told you? Other than she’s your sister of course.”

2 Likes

“One, the proper name is Inuit, and Metis, which means half First Nations, half French Canadian”

4 Likes

“Okay, ever since I met you… I felt like… Something special… Like… Like you were closer… I try to extend the love I’d give to family to this team. You’re just… More special. When your father died… I got more protective of you… I guess I just… I feel like you’re my responsibility. Like a daughter almost. I want to keep you safe like Grace or Sarah or Sasha.” Sky explained. “I hope I didn’t mess that up.” Sky said.

“Where are they…” Aries repeated. “Catina… Please protect me…” She began bawling

Grace giggled as she built their igloo.

2 Likes

“My bad” Sasha replied, throwing another snowball.

Vanessa nodded, tears beginning to well up beneath her helmet.

“Thank you, Commander…Sky…” Vanessa began, before being cut off by a bout of painful sobbing.

2 Likes

“I’m protecting you, I’m keeping you safe. I promise you that.” Catina told Aries as she hugged her again. “Please don’t cry. That thing is not going to hurt you.”

1 Like

“It’s okay… If you ever… Ever need someone to talk to… I’m here for you.” Sky said, hugging Vanessa.

“I love you… Cat…” Aries said between sobs.

2 Likes