Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“I would have gotten it too.” Leo replied jokingly. “I just need time alone if you don’t mind…”

3 Likes

“Understood…who’s my group?”

“Goodness gracious Levi, stop asking questions and freaking run!” Sasha exclaimed, standing up and painfully jogging after Blake. Levi shook his head, turning back to Vanessa.

“I…I can run…don’t worry…” She muttered, pulling herself up and following after Sasha, her pained breathing echoing through her helmet.

“I’ll keep an eye on them, sir” Levi interjected, following his teammates at a moderate pace.

3 Likes

“Would not, if the purpose was so I outranked you” Winter says walking into the Igloo and shouts the same orders inside

2 Likes

“You okay?” Blake asked her, noticing

4 Likes

“I…I’m fine…don’t…don’t let me slow you down” She panted.

4 Likes

“You look like your about to pass out…need help?”

4 Likes

“No…I’m fine…I…I can run…” She replied, doing her best to pass Blake as Sasha bolted past both of them, her long hair trailing behind her like the tail of a comet.

4 Likes

Leo rolled his eyes and continue to stare up at the Sky.

Sarah continued sleeping.
Ana ignored Winter.

3 Likes

Winter tries to stand up, but he can’t as the igloo is too small, his head ends up poking out the smoke chimmney, and the fire is extinguished due to lack of oxygen

3 Likes

“You sure? I mean really you look like your gonna pass out.”

4 Likes

“I told you, I’m fine!” She snapped, before nearly tripping over her own legs.

3 Likes

“Alright.” He said helping her up.

3 Likes

She shook him off, stumbling up ahead as Levi approached, keeping a watchful eye on his injured teammates.

3 Likes

Sky entered the igloo. “Sasha, Vanessa, you two are exempt from running.” Sky said, sitting beside Grace.

1 Like

“Jesus, sorry for trying to help.” He mumbled, running past her.

2 Likes

“No…I…I’m fine…I…I can run…” Vanessa replied. Sasha continued running, unaware Sky said anything due to her lack of helmet.

2 Likes

Sky put her helmet on and repeated it. “Sasha, Vanessa, come back here.” She ordered.

2 Likes

“No…Winter…Winter told us to run…I won’t be a burden…I’ll run…” Vanessa choked. Sasha continued running regardless, still completely incapable of hearing Sky.

2 Likes

Hannah and Wil silently complied. And had begun running the thousand meters as Winter had ordered.

1 Like

Kiana sighed and did her run as quick as she possibly could, figuring it could be good exercise. she finished her run and headed back to her rifle which she began to clean while she waited for what was supposed to happen next

2 Likes