Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Samuel had followed after her. “Hey, you never answered my question.” He said as he sat down next her.

2 Likes

“Most objects have a story and over meaning” Cabis said slightly more alert

2 Likes

“No, Vanessa. Winter’s crazy. Come back.” Sky ordered.

“I wish to hear them.” Chree said.

3 Likes

“There are far to many to” Cabis said

2 Likes

“Negative, commander” She replied, pressing onwards as Sasha finished her run. Levi kept close to Vanessa, lightly jogging.

2 Likes

Catina pulled a shotgun from a weapon rack, as Aries put on her undersuit as best she could, then her armor. Leaving her midsection exposed.

“Here.” Catina said as she handed Aries her BR. Cover me as I armor up." Catina told her. Then she changed into her undersuit and had her armor and helmet put on with the armor adding/removing machine.

“We almost ready to go on the offensive?” Catina asked has she placed her shotgun on her back, then got her Appetite for Destruction SAW variant, and handed Aries her DMR with the energy bayonet.

1 Like

“At least about the skull.” Chree begged.

Sky sighed. “I just care about you, kid.” Sky said.

Midnight sighed. “Alright that thing is dead now… We have to go back to that planet for another specimen.” Midnight sighed.

4 Likes

“Thank you…commander” Vanessa panted, eventually managing to finish her run before collapsing in front of her teammates.

2 Likes

“Sky, there’s such a thing as caring too much” Winter says removing his head from the chimney

3 Likes

Vanessa’s pained body twitched and shuddered in the snow, doing her best to catch her breath as red slowly seeped into the surrounding drift.

“Commander…did…did I do well…?” She shakily asked. Levi crouched down next to her, rolling her over and tending to her wounds.

3 Likes

“Excellent work soldier, take a breather” Winter nods in approval

3 Likes

“Winter, I think you really shouldn’t have made her run.” Blake told him as he returned from his run, to the current scene.

3 Likes

Sarah continued snoring.

2 Likes

“I didn’t, I said you the group was to carry her, wounded teammates are the team’s responsibility” Winter turns on his heel, and walks away

3 Likes

“Your taking full advantage of it aren’t you?” Blake joked.

3 Likes

“Of what?” He says turning, “Without the aide of computing, (No Goolge) What are the Metric Prefixes above the base unit?”

3 Likes

“Your rank.”

3 Likes

“That is wrong, 100 pushups, go”

3 Likes

“Called it.” Blake chuckled as he did so.

3 Likes

“Back talk! Make it 200!”

3 Likes