Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Blake rolled his eyes as he kept going.

3 Likes

Sky rushed to her. “Kid… I’m not letting you go.” She whispered, crying as she put a hand behind her head.

“Winter, this team is my family.” Sky said. “There’s also such a thing as power abuse.”

4 Likes

“She’s got a point Winter.”

2 Likes

“Don’t blame…Winter…It was my fault…it was my choice…” She coughed as Levi finished tending to her wounds.

2 Likes

Aries and Catina set off in search of the now tailless monster. “Any idea how to draw it out into a decent line of fire?” Catina asked.

“And I will have to demand both Midnight and Arrikay remove their A.I. Cores. To have a better talk with them about leaving us to handle this ourselves.”

1 Like

“No, it wasn’t, my little Vanessa…” Sky said, wrapping her in a warm embrace.

“…Why?” Aries asked.

2 Likes

“Because they left us to handle this ourselves.” Catina said in a “well duh” tone. “We have five unborn children remember? I am taking their well being very seriously. As the two of them will find out when I speak to their A.I. Holograms, while their cores are held in my armored hands, not protected by their Warden bodies.” Catina explained

1 Like

Celosia had been in her office for hours, relentlessly attacking the punching bag she had installed. She delivered one final volley of blows, with one final roar. With the blood still racing through her body, she activated a small comm device, using it to summon the four heads of the Spartan Victories.

2 Likes

“No…it was…Winter wanted them to carry me…but…but…I don’t want to be a burden…I ran by myself…it was my fault…” Vanessa replied, gasping for air.

2 Likes

“There’s also something called tough love, you can’t treat soldiers like they’re six, or they’ll be soft, and when the S*** hits the fan, they’ll die”

3 Likes

Levi and Vanessa nodded simultaneously, the former keeping a safe distance from the group.

2 Likes

“Yeah, but it’s Obvious those two really shouldn’t have been involved in this exercise.”

3 Likes

“Winter, dear, I’m the leader.” Sky tried to smile, hugging Vanessa as close as she could.

“Right.” Aries nodded.

@EvilLobsterKing

“Yes, Colonel?” Victoria asked.

1 Like

Winter looks away, “Fine, I’ll Keep my opinions to myself”

1 Like

“oh sorry (the person controlling me never saw the question because he skimmed through the 500+ posts he had to read while he has no internet)” Kiana said “what did you ask?”

3 Likes

“Oh… umm… What are your plans after all this?” Samuel asked nervously.

2 Likes

“to leave…” Kiana said quietly as she began to speak to samuel in a private comm “i can’t stand sky… neither can red… i already know she plans to leave with leo…”

3 Likes

“I’ve just learned to put up with Sky, I don’t agree with her but she is our leader.” Samuel said. “Did Red talk to Leo about leaving?” He asked a bit curious.

Leo kept looking up at the sky. He thought to himself of what was to come.

2 Likes

“yeah… said they planned to go to earth when the kid was born” kiana answered “and i don’t want to live on a team with an abusive leader who will kill you for trying to stop a fight or so much as saying the word no”

3 Likes

“I agree… We just have to put up with her a little longer.” Samuel said. “Then we can go somewhere to live the rest of our lives…”

“Leo… We have an issue…” Athena said.
“What’s wrong, is Kyanna okay!?”
“Yes she’s fine. I don’t have access to anything in the ship anymore. I’m just kinda wired to Kyanna’s room…” she answered.
“Did something happen, was there an attack?” Leo asked.
“As far as I can tell no… I just know this isn’t good…”
“If you find anything out, let me know. Make sure Kyanna is okay.” Leo said as he closed communications.

2 Likes