Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Kiana didn’t respond to Samuel, she just stared into the horizon

Kyanna was currently sharpening her curve blade for the thousandth time out of boredom

3 Likes

Samuel realized what he said, “Oh I didn’t mean it like that! It was too sudden and out of place. Sorry about that.” He said in panic.

“Are you okay Ma’am?” Athena asked as she floated around Kyanna.

Sarah continued sleeping. Ana kept hugging Grace.

2 Likes

“why wouldn’t i be?” Kyanna asked confused

“oh no it’s okay… i was just thinking… about my mom…”

3 Likes

“You just seem bored… I wanted to know if I could help you somehow…” Athena replied.

“What were you thinking?” Samuel asked a bit relived he hadn’t messed up.

2 Likes

“well i wanted to go see her… but i can’t since i’m an outlaw… and she lives at earth” Kiana said

“I am… i don’t know what to do”

3 Likes

“I promise I’ll help you get to Earth so you can see her again…” Samuel said with a smile.

“Hmm… Have you tried having some type of hobby?” Athena asked.

2 Likes

“Which skull? I know the Mauls wife hid all the human ones, do you mean a brute one?” Cabis said intrested

2 Likes

“Sure.” Chree nodded.

1 Like

Kyanna gave Athena a look that said “really?” As she pointed at the curve blade

3 Likes

“Many were taken during raids after the war, some from high charity” Cabis said looking at Chree

2 Likes

Catina and Aries wandered around their ship from here, to there. But mostly just wandering around the halls, hoping to get a lucky break and find the larger creature that was still running loose.

1 Like

“I meant something else…” Athena said.

2 Likes

“I generally find ways to entertain myself” kyanna answered

3 Likes

“Yet you’re still bored.” Athena replied.

2 Likes

“What was High Charity to you?” Chrysalis asked.

Aries looked out for more buggers.

2 Likes

“Yeah…” Kyanna said as she put the blade away

3 Likes

Cabis looked to Chree sadness in his eye “death”

2 Likes

“Have you tried knitting?” Athena asked.

2 Likes

“Exactly how infested do you think this ship might be?” Catina asked Aries. "Now is obviously not an option. But we may have to leave it a safe distance from any other ships, and self destruct it while we leave by life boat. Which we can make sure has no uninvited guests. Just us Humans, two Wardens…I guess. And our Huragoks.

1 Like

“I’ve made Doarrmir robes before” Kyanna said pointing to the sangheili robe at the foot of her bed

3 Likes