Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“SO? we’re just one expendable team to the humans” The red brother ‘growled’

2 Likes

Hector finally came to a stop and put Sarah down.
“Could you stop crying!” Hector yelled.
Sarah tried punching him as he grabbed her hands and cuffed them together.
“That’s no way to treat a reunion.” Hector said.
“I don’t even know you!” Sarah cried kicking him.
“That’s no way to treat your father.” Hector said picking her up again.
“Sa-Samuel said our dad died!” Sarah said.
“No… I lost contact when I went to reach… your mother died the day I left.” Hector said as he walked through the halls.

3 Likes

“What do you want?” Sky spat.

“You’ve slaughtered my family on your little crusade up here.” Tom said.

“And you took some of mine.” Sky growled.

“Don’t try and stand in my shoes, b*tch. I’ve lost more than you ever have. Look, I just wanted to say, this ship is about to become your tomb.” Tom laughed.

2 Likes

“you and your alien freaks made your last wrong move” A spartan in rogue armor said as a promethean drone floated next to him “Shoot 'em if they move Emma”

wait did he call that drone Emma? Kiana thought as she kept her eye on the spartans

2 Likes

OOC: sorry but what

Sarah remained quiet as Hector carried her.
“So um… how’s everything been…” Hector asked trying to be social.
Sarah didn’t say anything.

“Sky we will be back… we are helping Grace find Sarah…” Leo said as him and Samuel ran off.

2 Likes

(deacon, was just about to go sign him up)

OOC: Do it b4 u post next time u heck

Grace continued looking through the halls, bloodthirsty as could be.

Aries shot the sentry, killing it before it could fire.

“Alright, alright, no last words? Got it.” Tom said, about to exit the room.

3 Likes

Ana had followed Leo and Samuel.
“Grace… are you okay?” Ana asked.

Hector had found a nice open area. He sat there waiting.

1 Like

“well d*mn” Deacon said as he moved with tom quickly “later freaks”

1 Like

“No… My Sarah, my fair maiden, she’s… Gone… Someone took her…” She growled.

“Whoever you are, you don’t have long before I kill you.” Sky shouted.

4728 stopped and let the others pass him. “Don’t keep me waiting long.” He said, before continuing forward. “Hector, sound off, where are you, old man? We’ll swing by for a pick up.” Tom said.

1 Like

Catina aimed her M6D and bounced a round of his helmet, deflected by his shields. “I don’t know why. But I just want to make him my second skull punch victim.” She said out loud.

2 Likes

4728 dodged, pausing. “Aries, Catina, leeching off of some new hosts I see…” Tom said, before the door closed, leaving them alone.

1 Like

“hey a spartan 3? don’t see those often…” The spartan said confused “since when did the covenant work with humans?”

2 Likes

“Maybe you need to get out from under your rock more often.” Catina said back to him.

1 Like

“but the rock means safety” Deacon joked as he trained his battle rifle on Catina

2 Likes

Maul stood on guard blades in each hand, his helmet less head looking around

1 Like

Catina slightly changed her aim and put a round into the center of his BR’s barrel as he brought it up. Leaving a dent in it that would make it a random amount of unsafe to fire, lest it exploded in his face.

“You all saw that?” Catina asked. “And the first shot that bounced off mr running scared’s helmet. In case he ever claims he dodged a bullet like he were Superman.”

“nice shot…” Deacon said distracted as he payed more attention to his barrel while he looked down it

“i think i know that guys voice” Kiana told everyone in a private comm “can we at least keep him enough alive for me to confirm?”

1 Like

“Tell him that.” Catina said in response to Kiana’s com as multiple guns were trained on Deacon and his lone BR.