Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Don’t worry about me Tom. I have something to take care of…” Hector said as readied his axe.

Ana hugged Grace, “we will find her promise.”
“I’ve got her on my tracker, follow me.” Leo said to everyone.

2 Likes

“What about this ship being rigged to explode? Shouldn’t something be done about that as well?” Catina asked.

Deacon looked up and looked in shock “wait since when were there that many people in here?” he said as he activated Emma once she was fully recharged and dodged out the door, using the wall for cover

1 Like

“So Blofeld and his henchman have escaped.” Catina said. “Some of us who can run, should go find Sarah. Some of us will deactivate this ship’s gravity device so we can leave. And one of us could make sure this ship will explode after we all leave.”

Kiana used her jet pack to zoom past the drone while it tried to shoot her and she pinned Deacon down as he tried to run “you aren’t going anywhere” She said, Deacon tried to escape but he was significantly weaker than her.

“Tom get out of here, they got me” he said in a private comm

1 Like

Leo, Samuel and Ana all walked into the room.

“You attracted a company haven’t you?” Hector asked as he put Sarah down. “Samuel, come here.”

“How’d you know my name?” Samuel asked.

“Well… I’m your dad…” Hector as he walked. “I’m taking you home.”

Samuel fired at his shoulder. “Stay back you monster!”

Hector growled.

“Samuel why are you shooting our dad?!” Sarah asked.

“He killed mom before he left!” Samuel yelled.

Hector laughed, “So you found out. Well… I can’t have the family I wanted to have with you knowing that. I guess I’ll have to dispose of you.” He said as he charged at Samuel.

Leo tackled him out of the way from the axe swing.
“Go help Sarah. I’ll take care of this guy.” He said pushing Samuel up.

Hector swung at Leo only to clash with his sword. “Oh so you were the one who owns that carbine now.”

“My mom gave it to me the day I joined the LR.” Leo said as he kicked him away.

“I’ve been after it for years. Give it to me!” Hector yelled as he wildly swung at Leo. His hits were getting harder to block. One finally got past him and sliced into Leo’s arm which staggered him. He took advantage of this and upper cutted Leo, sending him crashing into the ground.

“Get back up!” Hector yelled as he stood Leo up. He repeatedly punched him in the face until his visor shattered. He grabbed the axe and brought it down with all his force.

Ana pushed Leo out of the way as the axe cut right into her back. “Goodbye… Again… I… I…” she was unable to finish, tears rolled down her cheeks as she fell to her knees. The hardlight glow in her armor faded and her body lifelessly fell to ground with a thud.

“Stupid machine… now you know your place.” Hector said kicking Ana’s dead body away to get his axe out of her.

“Sh-she was wasn’t a machine! She was a human! More human than you!” Leo yelled as he took off his helmet.

“She was our friend!” Samuel and Sarah yelled as they ran to join Leo. “You monster! You took two things that were important to us!” The two pulled out their weapons.

“Oh how wonderful, I waited to meet my kids after all these years and you repay me by joining this fool to fight me. I can’t wait!” Hector yelled with a laugh as he brought the axe down again.

The three dived out of the way and all engaged him. The doors leading into the room shut, trapping Leo, Sarah, Samuel, Hector and Grace inside.

Hector
6 posts

5 Likes

“I’ll kill you… Never touch my girlfriend again!” Grace shouted, punching him.

Hector
5 Posts

“Come on, let’s go.” Sky said, rushing the opposite direction of the bridge.

2 Likes

“Midnight, Arrikay, would either of you know how to shut down the Gravity Accelerators?” Catina asked. “At least one of us could do that, the others help Grace and Sarah.”

2 Likes

Santiago and Lobster lay flat, wriggling over the crest off a hill, visors scanning the camp below.

“He looks like an officer” Lobster said, pinging a target.

Santiago zoomed in on the target “He is surrounded by those Spartans”

“Spartans, but very clearly not UNSC” Lobster said, puzzled.

“I do not like this” Santiago added.

“Just what have we been sucked into.”

2 Likes

“Oh how cute… As if I care!” Hector yelled as he brought his axe down on Grace.

Samuel pushed Grace out of the way. The axe cut through his right shoulder, and caused his arm flop onto the ground. He fell to his knees and screamed in agony.

“Samuel!” Sarah screamed as she went to help her brother.

Hector laughed as he approached the twins. He pulled his flamethrower out and aimed at them.

“You’re not taking anymore of my family!” Leo yelled as he slammed into him and knocked him back. He delivered a quick punch to his face and hit him with the shield staggering him momentarily. “Sarah help Samuel. Grace help me.”

Hector
4 posts

2 Likes

“Either Arrikay or Midnight. Can one of you please shut down the device that is keeping our ship trapped in the hangar?” Catina asked. “The other with Aries and I.” She added as she motioned for Aries to follow Sky as best they could. Until they made it to the doors that had sealed Leo, Ana, and the twins inside the room with Hector.

“I think I have a key.” Catina said as she ignited her Energy Sword, and plunged it into the door. Fairly quickly melting a large enough hole in it to see inside, and start shooting at Hector through it.

Catina pulled her M6D again, and emptied the rest of the Magazine into Hector’s arm and shoulder area.

Hector
Three posts

2 Likes

Hector laughed at her attempt. “You should have used something more effective!” He yelled as he grabbed a nearby crate and pushed it at the door. He covered the hole with if.

Leo had fired his carbine at him the whole time as he chased him. He tackled him and knocked his helmet off. He repeatedly punched his face.

Hector just watched his pitiful attempt. He grabbed Leo’s hand and twisted it. He picked him up by the neck. He grabbed the energy sword off his waist and held it up to Leo’s gut. Leo tried to kick him away and escape but was unable to.
“Any last words?” Hector asked with a grin.

Sarah ran at him with her hammer. He cut it in half and she was knocked down. Hector slammed Leo into her and pulled out his flamethrower.
“Grace! Help!” Sarah cried.

Hector
Grace finish him off

2 Likes

Catina melted another hole in the door. And this time using her Saw again, one short burst into a tank on his flamethrower. Causing fuel to gush out into a trail behind him. But not ignite it. “That would work better in the movies.” Catina said to herself

One nice setup for Grace to finish Hector

2 Likes

“What the hell do you want?” Deacon growled as Kiana crushed him

Kiana pulled his helmet off which revealed his extremely long hair “to see your face”
Deacon just looked confused as Kiana rolled him over, she stopped and could do nothing but stare “so… I was right”

“What do you mean? Who the hell are you?” Kiana lifted off her own helmet and she smiled “No… This is some trick right… Or maybe I’m just going insane… I… I thought you died…”

3 Likes

Planet Regal

Wil 036 and Spartan Robinson had been reassigned to guard duty in the city the LR’s leadership was station.

“This seems too easy.” Hannah said to Wil in a private com.

“I agree.” Wil replied. “Either they are playing right into our hands, or if they are setting us up, I hope the UNSC makes whatever move they are planning. Either find a way to extract us. Or first move to attack the LR where they are most vulnerable.”

Grace fired off the last rounds from her BR, before running at Hector, and jamming a knife into his neck, causing him to let go and fall backward. She stabbed dozens of times before stopping.

“Don’t ever touch my girlfriend, EVER!” She screamed, panting heavily as she finished.

3 Likes

Samuel barely was able to stand. He walked over to them.

Leo rolled off Sarah and made his way to Ana’s body. He picked her up and hugged her. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he hugged her.

Sarah ran to Grace and hugged her. “M-My Knight!” She cried in joy.

2 Likes

“My lovely maiden… I’m so sorry…” Grace wept, gripping her as tightly as she could.

Sky finally burst in. “Daylight, where’s the fire at?!” Sky shouted.

2 Likes

“Our baby is still okay…” Sarah whispered to Grace.

Leo cried more and more as he hugged Ana’s body.

Samuel waved at Sky with his severed arm in hand.

2 Likes

Catina walked up to Leo holding Ana’s dead body. “I’m sorry.” Catina said, and reached out, closing Ana’s eyes that were open and staring blankly. “I thought I had helped save her on The Ark. But it feels like I haven’t after all.” She added. A few tears streaming down Catina’s face under her helmet.

2 Likes