Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Catina activated her bubble shield again. That would stop any Magnum rounds before she got to Aries and Catina. And would force her to fly into Catina’s loving embrace.

“Step back Aries. While I take her Magnum, and we find out what one of these Spartans can do against a III.” Catina said as she waited for some hand to hand combat.

2 Likes

She rocketed straight into Catina, breaking her shields before tearing her knife from the sheath as she slammed the Magnum into Catina’s chestplate, pulling the trigger as fast as humanly possible.

2 Likes

“Careful!” Aries shouted.

“Man, gotta love these additional armored plates.” James commented, killing more Marines.

“I’m a sitting duck here!” Max cried

“Do sitting ducks have high power machine guns? I thought so.” James said matter of factly.

Renegade Scorpion
5 Posts

1 Like

“You are a fool to think I would follow you” Void answered, turning away from deceit, and examining his hand “Omnicus is free to do as he pleases, but I owe a debt to these Humans.”

“What can you offer, that I don’t already have access to?” Omnicus asked, waking up his options.

“One last chance.” Lobster said, addressing the foxtrot.

“Where is the Gravity well?” Santiago barked.

1 Like

Sasha hit the ground running, firing at the Scorpion before ducking behind tarnished cover, reloading before looking ahead to see Levi’s beaten and battered body, gasping for air as he struggled to move.

“LEVI!” She shrieked, rushing to his aid, unaware of where even to begin.

1 Like

The Foxtrot crawled for a gun.

“Oh, we know where that is. Follow us.” Deceit said.

Catina locked her legs and dug her heels into the ground, to only slide backwards about a foot and not get knocked over by the Spartan Foxtrot. She then countered after two magunm rounds were fired by turning as she pushed the Magnum down towards the ground, maiking the third shot the female Foxtrot fired go into the dirt.

Catina then disabled the bubble shield, to avoid anymore stray bullets bouncing around inside of it, as she twisted the gun upwards and counter clockwise, bending the Foxtrot’s trigger finger backwards, causing her to yelp in pain as her armored glove didn’t prevent her finger from bending the wrong direction. Then Catina applied as much pressure as she could, a slow snapping/crunching noise as the Female Foxtrot’s trigger finger broke.

Catina then grabbed the Foxtrot’s other wrist, to make sure she couldn’t recover and user her knife while her finger was bent the wrong way. And then Catina started driving her kneecap into the Foxtrot’s stomach repeatedly,

2 Likes

Lobster slammed is knife ipthrough the Foxtrots hand, and into the ground.

“I have faith that my companions can extract that information” Void said.

“I wouldn’t trust a guy called Deceit anyway.” Omnicus added.

2 Likes

The Foxtrot screamed in pain, forcefully tearing her arm out of Catina’s iron grip.

“YOU KILLED HIM!” She shrieked, kicking Catina in the stomach before driving the knife into her chestplate.

2 Likes

Catina flinched from the kick to her stomach. And grabbed the Foxtrot’s single hand with both of hers, pulling the knife back from her chestplate. Then Catina quickly snapped her head up. glaring at the Foxtrot from under her own helmet. Catina slammed the forehead of her helmet right into the Foxtrot’s visor, cracking it. Then using both hands, Catina twisted the Foxtrot’s wrist backwards and made her drop the knife. then forced her onto her knees from the joint lock.

“We need some way to incapacitate her and save her for later.” Catina said. “I need to be taken to the Dark Star III’s medical bay, and quickly. But I still want to get around to using a knife to slowly peel the skin off of her neck and face.” Catina said as she held the Foxtrot in a joint lock, that had her paralyzed.

1 Like

The Foxtrot attempted to thrash around, unable to break Catina’s joint lock. She hissed at her captor, screaming and cursing.

“Do we have a medic!? like a real one!?” Sasha exclaimed, doing her best to try and patch up Levi as Vanessa continued shooting at the tank.

2 Likes

“Someone?!” Catina asked. “She needs some other way to be stopped from moving, so I won’t have to wait around all day!” Catina added. “■■■■ it!” Catina said, as she held the joint lock with one hand and ignited her Energy Sword. “Unless anyone has another way, cutting off both arms and one leg will incapacitate her, and leave her with a leg & foot to drag her around with.”

3 Likes

Vanessa nodded, shooting the Foxtrot in the forehead repeatedly.

“There you go, she stopped moving”

2 Likes

Catina was stunned momentarily. Then her anger built up again, and she turned to Vanessa, screaming in rage. “YOU RUINED MY REVENGE ON HER!”

2 Likes

“Revenge is petty, and your plans for her were cruel and pointless. Besides, hauling around a hostage would only slow us down” Vanessa calmly replied before heading back off to fight the tank.

2 Likes

“That is petty?” Catina asked. “She kicked me in the stomach and might have hurt my children!”

Catina picked up the now dead foxtrot’s Magnum, removing the ammo for her own use, and throwing the empty gun into her backpack.

“We still need to get out of here and quickly.” Catina told Aries. “Either the Darkstar III, or back to our Prowler and it’s med bay. We just need to make sure they are alright.” Catina said as she held her hand over her stomach.

1 Like

Deceit crossed his arms and pinched the bridge of where his nose should be. “He must be rampant.” He said under his breath, which was heard by everyone. “Look, the structure here is the Gravity Well. I do not know where it is but I assume it to be within the structure these things are defending.” Deceit explained. “If anything, you should know…”

“F*CK!” The Foxtrot screamed.

“We’ll go back to our Prowler… Okay, honey?” Aries asked, afraid.

“Did we kill her?” 4728 asked his Spartans.

“The kill team didn’t check in afterward, we can only assume the worst.” One replied, before going back to directing the ground forces.

“Hard to believe, but one time I had a thing for her… Until we figured out that she and her brother lied to us, with just about every f*cking thing we believed.” 4728 said.

“When are we pulling up our sleeves, sir?” He asked.

“As soon as possible.” Tom replied.

An LR Scorpion rolled over, shooting at James and Max’s tank.

“D*mn it! They disabled our vehicle! Run!” James shouted, running from the flaming vehicle with Max in tow.

1 Like

“We need to move quickly. And probably shouldn’t have joined this battle in the first place.” Catina said. Her voice shaking as she was worried sick about her triplets.

1 Like

“You can fight your way through those defenses, and search for the controls if you want to.” Void said, still not facing Deceit “I however, will wait for a precise location”

Santiago picked up the gun the foxtrot had been crawling too, and snapped it in half.

Lobster twisted the knife, “This can all be over, if you just tell us.”

2 Likes

Wil and Hannah were positioned just down the Canyon from the tank that was now heavily damaged and abandoned.

“Commander.” Wil said to Sky over the coms. “Hannah and I have two enemies retreating form their tank. Do we let them go?” Wil asked as Hannah watched them run through the scope of her Sniper Rifle from their position atop the canyon.

1 Like