Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Ambrose, are you ready?” Eren asked from the pilot seat of the King Vulture. Ambrose and a few other Foxtrots armed with Gravity Hammers wait at one of the hatches to the top, where an angular object was placed.

The Foxtrot continued to scream. “They are my family!” He screamed, trying to lash out at Lobster and only making his situation worse.

“Oh, would you like me to help you? This is my… Specialty, after… Extensive experimentation on these foul creatures… They reveal much information during these experiments, a shame I lack proper tools for a more in depth analysis with the loss of my ship.” Deceit offered.

“Kill the b*stards in the base!” Sky roared, emerging from the trench, her armor adorned with patches of blood. A whirring could be heard in the distance, but Sky paid it no mind.

“Sergeant Joan! We’ve lost the trench!” A green Foxtrot said as he entered the fort. A white and orange Foxtrot, tending to a wounded Spartan, got up to face him.

“It’ll be okay, Rynn. We’ll hold this position.” She smiled. “Tom would rather us hold for as long as we can, he wants to save as many of us as he can… I suppose it’s too late for us. But we will show them no mercy. We’ll kill them like we did to the Covenant. Give them hell for every inch they threaten, my Spartans… And we will have truly won this battle, no matter the outcome.” Joan said to her troops as they desperately held the base.

1 Like

Leo followed after Sky. He ran infront of her leading with his shield.

Sarah was on Grace’s back again.

2 Likes

“Finally a chance to stretch my legs” Ambrose answered wickedly, igniting the blade on his axe.

“These foul creatures can handle themselves.” Lobster spat. He planted his foot on the knife, and stood up, pressing down on the foxtrot’s hand “You threatened my family… Bridget… my children. I am never going to accept help from you.”

2 Likes

“Stow the Sniper Rifle and ready your BR Spartan.” Wil told Hannah, as he begun moving down into the canyon to link up with Sky, and Hannah following.

“Should we take this Pelican, with the prisoner shackled up inside of it?” Catina asked. “We really need to check on my three.” Catina said, still with a great deal of worry in her voice. “And where are Arrikay and Midnight?”

1 Like

“Tell me about it, brother.” Eren said, checking a third time to ensure the cannons were armed.

“Fine. Void, you will know where to find us.” Deceit said, withdrawing.

Dipperman watched as Catina was kicked, and visibly cringed. “Ugh… Squeaver’s not really a fan of children being hurt… I’ll save them and then some.”

"The one Vanessa killed? I-I don’t know if you really want to keep a corpse on your ship.

“Ambrose, you and your boys are good to go!” Eren called, igniting the primary lift on the front of the King Vulture, which appeared as a “crown”. The gargantuan fortress descended into the canyon, the gun placements on the bottom of the King opened up, efficiently wiping out any hostile forces, and casting a shadow over them.

“Daylight, get to cover!” Sky roared.

The King
20 Posts Remaining

1 Like

“No, not her. The one Kiana took hostage and is still alive.” Catina said to Aries. “But leave that to me. I’ll inform him of what just happened, and if he tries to be a hero, a Spartan III will leave a perfect imprint of his face in the Pelican hull behind him.” Catina said as she moved to Daylight’s Pelican.

"And what the now dead ■■■■■ had done, is on all of them. I’ll refer to them as “Baby Kicker Battalion, And will even make the time to paint a large logo of their leader’s armored boot kicking a baby, somewhere on their main ship. What color is his armor anyway?” Catina asked.

1 Like

“C-Cat! Where are you!?” Aries stammered as she fired up at the King Vulture

1 Like

“Over here!” Catina said as she exited the Pelican, while holding the energy cuffed and helmetless Deacon by the back of his neck. Using him as a meat shield against that flying fortress.

“Get over here in the Pelican with us!” Catina said. "We have a hostage, and a bottle neck if any ground forces are sent. Sniper Rifles and Rocket Launchers await them.

1 Like

The King Vulture unleashed its missile batteries, which made short work of the Pelican. “Aww yeah, let the b*stards have it!” Eren shouted.

1 Like

Catina turned back to The King Vulture, still holding Deacon by the back of his neck. She then pointed at him with her free hand, and dragged Deacon over to the flaming wreck, then she started pushing his face close to some flames.

Then suddenly she pulled Deacon back from the flames, as she looked up at The King Vulture again, and held her hand under his chin, forcing him to look up at it too.

1 Like

“let go of me b*tch” Deacon shouted

Kiana heard Deacon’s screams and once she got behind cover looked back at the pelican “Cat, put him back now” She said in a private comm

2 Likes

“Very observant that I am one.” Catina said to Deacon. “Tell me. Will they hold their fire to spare your life, or no?”

“Throw him back into that?” Catina asked in response to Kiana’s private com, tilting her head towards the shattered and burning Pelican. “Let’s just hope they care enough about him to hold their fire on one of their own.”

1 Like

“no, i’m lost already, and especially if it means killing you and your wife they would kill me”

(wait when did the pelican get destroyed?)

2 Likes

The machine guns began chipping away at Aries’ cover. “Cat, help!” Aries said, crying.

(a few posts ago)

1 Like

Catina shoved Deacon to his knees, and pushed down on his back with her foot as she locked on to the King Vulture with her SPNKr EM and fired loaded missiles seven and eight at the underside of it. Mangling a number of it’s machine gun barrels with both explosions.

Catina then sent Sky a com. “Can the Darkstar III help us out with an orbital barrage on that thing?”

King Vulture
Nineteen Posts

1 Like

A lone sniper watched as Daylight fought with the Vulture, keeping a close eye on them through the scope, hidden perfectly. Moving his sight on the different members of Daylight.

“Come on, come on.” He muttered, waiting for that perfect shot he could take, his finger ready to pull the trigger almost immediately.

2 Likes

Catina grabbed Deacon by his collar, and dragged him behind the flaming wreck of The Pelican. So the wrecked hull, flames, smoke, and heat would hide exactly where they were,

Then she remembered that Ana’s body had been left on the Pelican. And since everyone would realise this sooner or later, she got on the coms with Daylight. Including Leo and Agiselus.

“I just remembered…” Catina said and paused briefly. “Ana’s body was still on the Pelican when those animals blew it up.”

Catina was also thinking to herself that she was stuck on Kholo, and will not know anytime soon how severely injured her children were after that barbaric filth kicked her in the stomach, as a wave of hatred washed over her at the thought of losing all three of her children to these monsters. Catina reloaded her last four missiles, and got Nos’s active camo module ready to activate. Which she still had as no one chose to borrow it from her.

1 Like

The sniper watched Catina seeing she had Deacon. “Oh…you have my comrade. Now I can’t allow that.” He said. “Better help him out.” He said taking aim at her firing, only for the bullet to be thrown off course and hit Catina In the knee.

“■■■■.” He growled picking himself up and using the environment to run to another firing position. Quickly dropping back into a prone and taking aim.

2 Likes

Catina felt the bullet hit her knee, and suddenly made her kneel, also letting go of Deacon, who fell backwards onto his arms that were shackled behind him.

Catina turned in the direction the shot came from, seeing this sniper relocate and activating Nos’s active camo module, then moving slowly, both to make herself less noticable. And because of the round to her leg.

“We have a Sniper up on top of the Canyon.” Catina said to Daylight over the coms. “Off to the right in a diagonal line to our Pelican. I took a round to the leg, and am using active camo to avoid being shot again.”

2 Likes

He watched her go camo as he kept a eye on his motion tracker now. “Well, maybe I can use you as bait. I’m sure someone will come and check on you, active camo or not.” He whispered, crawling back a bit to be sure he was hidden, but still keeping an eye on Daylight.

2 Likes