Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“I love you too. Mrs. Da Sá.” Catina said back to Aries.

1 Like

Sasha continued tending to Levi, managing to stop the bleeding and patch up any major wounds.

“I’m sorry…I…shouldn’t have hesitated…” He wheezed.

“Oh shut up, everyone on this team throws a hissy fit whenever they get hurt. If you’re gonna be like that then I’ll just leave you behind” Sasha replied.

“You…probably should…I’m dead weight anyway”

“You know what? I’m gonna drag you along just to spite you!” She exclaimed, grabbing him by the collar after reloading her SMG. She hoisted him up, wrapping his arm around her shoulder for support before taking off after Daylight.

2 Likes

“Let’s make Tom proud.” James said solemnly as they ran.

“Can we? Those Spartans are really tough…” Max replied. James sighed and tapped the side of his helmet.

“Tom, the Western Fortification has been lost.” James confirmed.

“Get to the northern point. This ends now.” Tom ordered. Soon, the Foxtrot’s reached the northern fortification.

“D*mn this… James… It’s just like the Covenant War…” Max paused as he looked around at the others, before falling to his knees. “They’re gonna kill us all!” Max shouted, crying. “We’re gonna die, James… Just like everyone before us… Just like Gianni… Just like…” Max wept.

“Are you hit, Spartan?” Commander Faith asked as she walked on to the deck.

“No, ma’am…” Max said in a broken voice.

“Then listen up! Ruby’s got these things called Prometheans. Fck if I know what they are, but they look like they’ll kick some serious as. Pull yourselves together! When they get here, you’re fighting with 'em.” Faith said.

“I can’t do this anymore… Faith…” Max said. She kneeled down and put a hand on his shoulder.

“You’re a trained medic. Help some of us that are hit, okay? I promise you won’t have to fight.” Faith said, knowing what she said was a lie. She had enough of these d*mn casualties. She and the others prepared to defend their fortification with their lives.

“Foxtrot Command was a despicable regime. They were cold, heartless, and lacked mercy. Today, my brothers and sisters, we become Foxtrot Command. We stand upon the last wall, the last bastion of our forces on this world. We will fight as killers. We will be heartless, these beasts have killed our family, mutilating their corpses. They would be miserable to expect such as is. Rip them apart. Tear them to pieces. Slaughter them! For every one Spartan to fall in battle today, a hundred of the enemy will be taken with them!” Tom roared to his Foxtrots as two LR Sangheili battled him and Cassandra.

“Guess it’s already time to move out… You ready to go, Grace?” Sky asked.

“Yeah…” Grace said.

3 Likes

Sarah grumbled as she held onto Grace. “Can I go back to the ship…”

Leo stretched as he held up his shield and SMG. “I just want to get out of here and find a new home…” he said.

Samuel remained next to Kiana.

2 Likes

“Do you want to follow them into battle?” Catina quietly asked Aries. “Or do you want to take our chances out there in the uninhabited wastelands on Kholo? Either way, we are stuck on this planet for now.”

1 Like

(So how does Aries kill someone with her assault rifle while they are across the canyon on a sniping position? And correct me if I’m wrong but I Believe said sniper was cloaked)

1 Like

(No, he was hiding, but he moved with each shot. Doesn’t matter now anyway.)

1 Like

“The ship exploded… I’ll protect you, my fair maiden…” Grace whispered to Sarah.

“Me too, Leo.” Sky said.

"Sky could get us out of here. We should follow her.

OOC: ruth she’s established as a sniper for hecks sake boi

2 Likes

“As long as we continue on to Gahlogali, then head home for the sake of our Children. After we are done with this mess we were forced into.” Catina said.

“Then there is Midnight & Arrikay. Do we want to go out of our way to find them and bring them with us when we leave?”

1 Like

Celosia felt a terrible burning in her back shoulder. She saw the monstrous brute, and the demonic marines that had given her those wounds. The pain grew, until her eyes where forced open. She lay on an operating table, the pain slowly fading.

“You are awake.” A voice said, it sounded distant “Ma’am?”

The nurse rushed over o her. Celosia sprung into action, and grabbed him by the collar, yanking him towards her “What the hell is going on!”

The nurse whimpered “Uh… the augmentations… where… a… uh… success”

“What augmentations!” Celosia barked.

“P-p-pierce… ordered… them” The nurse continued to sputter.

“B****” Celosia muttered. Her head snapped to the nurse “Tell her I said that, and you will die”

He nodded, terrified.

2 Likes

As Daylight regrouped with Sky. Wil and Hannah joined them.

Catina just sat there with Aries, but stared at Wil, who stared back. Neither of them saying a word. But they were suspicious of each other, upon seeing they were both there.

1 Like

Daylight met the unbreakable wall that was the Foxtrots soon, watching as each LR combatant was easily slain by the combined might of multiple monstrous machines.

“They think they can hold us back. Cute.” Sky said.

After fighting her way through countless automaton horrors, Sky found her way into the top of the base. She was faced with one Spartan, who held her at gunpoint.

“Cassandra, sound off, where are you?” 4728 asked, dropping the corpse of a LR Brute to the ground, finally clearing the room. He looked to the door, and he felt nothing but hatred and sadness. His Cassandra was bloody and beaten, her armor cracked and broken, with limbs missing. His attention drifted up to see a bloody Spartan, her killer, clad in similarly colored armor.

“You… B*tch!” Tom said, nearly speechless and panting, standing there.

“Sir… It… It worked.” Ruby said as a trio of Guardians appeared above the Forerunner structure that Tom and his men fought so hard to protect. 4728 raised his fists

Sky raised her fists in turn, and the scene fades to black.

Some of you deserve to see how it happened. The rest don’t. For those of you that do, I apologize. See you in Two Hours.