Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“So you’re a marine with anger issues. Not like we have enough of those.”

1 Like

“I would say more, attachment issues” alpha answered for Thomas
“shut up alpha”

2 Likes

“So what would be considered a attachment issue?” Raptor asked. his curiosity getting the best of him.

1 Like

“lets just say, i gained new team members commonly”

1 Like

Cabis entered the armory towering above the Spartans as he looked around his eyes were drawn to a chair up against a wall h e approached it. Before sitting he pushed it down with his hand makeing sure it could take his weight. Satisfied he sat down before looking at the people in the room again

2 Likes

“I see, well. It is good to have you here regardless”

3 Likes

“yep, dont know how useful an ODST like me will be when there’s already 500 Spartans here.” Thomas said, “there’s only 4 tom”
“I knew that alpha, I was being sarcastic”

2 Likes

“I am sure someone of your experience would be useful regardless of the situation, or how many Spartans we have”

2 Likes

“true enough, and having alpha probably doesn’t hurt my usefulness”

1 Like

“Indeed, a A.I. always has its uses”

2 Likes

“yep, no matter how much I want to decommission alpha for how annoying she gets, she’s still more useful than most of my gear” Thomas said before leaning on a wall “did you call me annoying?” Alpha said, offended, “yes I did alpha” Thomas said, chuckling inside his helmet

1 Like

“You probably need to watch yourself, she might give up on you when you need her most” Raptor smiled.

1 Like

“you should listen to the green machine tom” alpha joked

2 Likes

“It must be fun having someone constantly breathing down your neck” Raptor chuckled.

1 Like

“well, its definitely interesting” Thomas said

1 Like

“Sounds similar to Ana and I.” Leo laughs.
Ana gives him a punch on the shoulder, “I only do it to keep you alive.”

1 Like

“I don’t have anyone to tell me what to do…then again I have barely seen action…”

1 Like

“Well that’s what I’m here for, Raptor!” Sky said, patting his shoulder.

2 Likes

“Oh yes, I am sure it will be lovely”

2 Likes

"well then, do I have the war stories for you, then again, if you’ve heard the Spartan 2 combat stories, then my stories aren’t very different

1 Like