Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Noted”

4 Likes

“I’m sorry… This is all… You don’t need to be here… I… This is my fault… I wasn’t fast enough to protect him… I would… I would have taken that blade for him…” Grace choked out.

4 Likes

“Grace. Whatever your middle name is. Hunter. I have a quick question for you…Who, in the hell do you think you are?”

4 Likes

“I was his… Aaron’s… He loved me… And I did nothing… Nothing useful in return…” Grace sobbed. She felt once more. “I think… I think I was his closest… And I’m so sorry I couldn’t take that blade…” Grace continued.

4 Likes

“Then what do you think he would have wanted you to do? If anything he died to protect you, because I’m sure as hell he didn’t do it for himself” Sasha retorted.

4 Likes

“I-I know…” Grace said, still shaken. “I want him back… More than anything… He’d be right here, holding me with… With whatever was left… I never cared if he was prosthetic or not… He wasn’t a machine…” Grace said.

4 Likes

Sasha painfully knelt down, grabbing Grace by the shoulders and staring into her tear-filled eyes.

“Neither are you, you can’t just stop because he’s gone…remember him, treasure him and how he treasured you. Yes you can miss him, yes you can want him back…but let his sacrifice and his life enable you, rather then block your path…”

4 Likes

Leo nodded, “You took the whole thing I was going to say.”
Sarah got down next to Sasha.

4 Likes

“But… He was always there for me… I wanted him to be there… Forever… Sasha… I wanted to have kids with him some day… We would have a dog, too… And a nice house somewhere remote… Or nice… Then at some point me and him would be great granny and great grandpa… I… Why couldn’t it have been me…” Grace said.

4 Likes

“You’re saying the almost the same things I said 5 months ago. I know almost exactly how it feels.” Leo said as he got down. “You can’t just think about it like that. Remember the times from the past and don’t forget them, but make sure to not let them hinder your future.”

3 Likes

Sasha paused for a moment, nodding in agreement to Leo before continuing.

“You had something special with Aaron, something that made you happy…let that keep you happy, no matter how dead or alive he is. You can’t just sit around crying because he’s gone…He wouldn’t want that…”

4 Likes

“I can’t st-stop it…” Grace said, using Sarah as a pillow as she hugged her.

4 Likes

“Yes you can.” Leo said as he hugged Grace. “It’ll be hard, but I know you can.”

3 Likes

Grace cried softly as she put an arm around both Leo and Sarah.

3 Likes

718575 left the armoury and began to make his way to the sleeping quarters

3 Likes

Sarah stayed quiet as hugged them.
“If you want to talk about it, I’m always around.” Leo said to Grace. “Just calm down…”

4 Likes

Grace steadied her hysterical breaths and softly exhaled.

4 Likes

Blake walked out of Jess room, yawning as he made his way to the mess hall, grabbing something to eat.

3 Likes

Damo gasped and began sweating as they watched the season 2 finale, when he laid eyes on her.

“She’s beautiful…” He said, looking at the bug like horse on screen.

2 Likes

“Yeah but are you gonna be all gross about it?” Harold said crossing his arms looking at Damo

718575 turned a corner to see blake “hello, i am 718575 damaged memory, and i am the monitor of this poorly ineffective vessel”

3 Likes