Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Blake gives him a confused look. “Umm okay, names Blake.”

2 Likes

“N-no! I have a w-wife!” Damo said, stuttering as he was distracted by her “beauty”

2 Likes

“An interesting record you have on the servers” 718575 said in a delighted tone “oh ot is exciting to have access to records not on the ark, so much new data to process”

“Good, because those people are gross and weird” Harold said in reply

3 Likes

“You looked through my file?”

2 Likes

“I can look through everyone’s file, although im not sure if the current commander of this vessel has allowed this to happen on purpose or maybe the security is as bad as i thought, maybe he gave me access simply because he knew i am the best monitor this ship has ever seen, and probably the only one” 718575 tilted his head at Blake “is my access a problem?”

3 Likes

“Not really.” He said sitting down at the table with a plate of food beginning to eat, popping his neck.

2 Likes

“I have inspections to attend to” 718575 said as he left the room

3 Likes

“Ummm okay.”

2 Likes

“Of course, of course.” Damo nodded, shaking his head.

2 Likes

Sasha continued carefully watching Grace, trying to find something to say.

Levi eventually managed to control himself, writing a note for his family to inform them of his brother’s passing.

4 Likes

Grace sighed and let go, laying on her bed. “Sasha, Sarah, can you guys stay the night?” Grace asked innocently.

4 Likes

Leo stood up and quietly left.

Sarah nodded shyly.

3 Likes

“Sure, whatever you want” Sasha replied, yawning before laying down on the floor.

Levi reached into a carrying case, pulling out a sheathed Katana and slinging it over his shoulder before exiting the room, hoping that cutting a dummy into ribbons would clear his troubled mind.

4 Likes

Sarah sat down on the ground and leaned on the bed. She stayed quiet as she stared at the ground.

Leo walked back to Kyanna’s room.

4 Likes

Grace picked up Sasha and began to cuddle her and Sarah. “I miss him so much… I need you guys…” Grace said. “Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable…”

4 Likes

Kyanna looked up as Leo entered, still sharpening her Curve blade, “oh hey Leo”

4 Likes

Sarah hugged Grace nervously.

“How’s that coming along?” Leo asked her.

4 Likes

Kyanna cut into a dummy “not sharp enough yet”

4 Likes

“Sky, I didn’t know I was betraying you, I just thought I was righting a wrong I’d commited”

3 Likes

“What wrong?” Sky asked.

3 Likes