Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Sasha continued laying on the floor before quickly dozing off.

Levi wandered the hallways, searching for some kind of training room.

Still a really big ship…

He eventually found it, letting out a sigh of relief when he found it was empty. He unsheathed his blade before rushing at the training dummy, slicing it to pieces with little effort before thrusting his blade where it’s ‘heart’ would be, tearing it back out before kicking the dummy into the wall. He sheathed his sword, before grabbing his target by the neck and slamming it into the ground. He stood back up, repositioning the dummy and straightening his jacket before hitting it across the face with all the force he could muster, tearing its head off.

I’ll probably have to replace that…

3 Likes

Blake finished his meal, before making a tray for Jess, as he left the mess hall taking it to her.

2 Likes

Grace pulled Sasha back up on to her bed.

“We still exist?” The Admiral asked as she descended to meet Catina.

2 Likes

“Yes.” Catina said. “It was not that long ago our entire race was almost wiped out by a combined force of other beings known as The Covenant.” Catina said, as that was the first thing that popped into her mind.

2 Likes

718575 arrived at the door to Kyannas room and it slid open and the small ball saw that the room is occupied “Hello i am 718575 damaged memory, i am here to inspect your room” it said as it floated in looking around

4 Likes

“I may have almost accidentally gotten Catina killed”

3 Likes

“Covenant? I refer to the Forerunners… And the Parasite! What of them!?” The pink hued Warden asked, inspecting them closely.

“So?” Sky asked.

2 Likes

Before she’d done anything to deserve it”

3 Likes

Blake walked into Jess room and knocked on the door with his elbow. “You awake?” He said setting the tray down. “Brought you something to eat.”

3 Likes

“I know very little about The Forerunners I am afraid. Very little exists of them, just mechanical version of themselves.”

“And the parasite? You mean The Flood?” Catina asked. “They still exist, as it would seem the Forerunners kept specimens of them, when I would have just driven them into extinction. And they become a problem every now and then. Right now is such a time.”

“My name is Catina A131 by the way, I am a Human of course, and what is known as a Spartan III.”

2 Likes

“Why… Why do you hold on to that… Winter, I’m pregnant. I didn’t want it to come out like this, but I am.” Sky said.

“It is good to see somewhat of a familiar face.” She said.

3 Likes

“oh hello” Kyanna said as she jumped up then realized her curve blade would do nothing “why are you in my room? Why does it need to be inspected?”

3 Likes

“I am preparing a report of this entire ship, the one i find myself monitoring. Then i can beging to start refitting it, and my is the list long, you dont even have slipspace shields. Your entire armory is useless, and the only things worth useing are to large to be overly effective” 718575 said with a huff

3 Likes

“well there’s a thing called privacy… And we aren’t a super advanced race like the ones who built you”

3 Likes

“Your privacy is irrelevant” the monitor said as it stared at a air vent in the room collecting data “you realize these grated tunnels sre rather annoying for my easy travel” 718575 said turning around “oh please dont remind me of how advanced my creators were compared to this” it said with a sigh

3 Likes

“those tunnels aren’t made for you to travel through, their our air vents… So we can breathe”

3 Likes

“But… it would be so easy to poison the entire air system, and monitor access to all areas is vital for repair jobs, the same foes fof sentinel access and constructor, next your gonna tell me that the bridge has a giant window in it” 718575 said with a laugh

4 Likes

“um… It does have a giant window”

3 Likes

The monitor huffed clearly annoyed “well i have more rooms to inspect, you can go back to the carving of basic tools” the monitor said floating out clearly not impressed with this ship

3 Likes

“You were surprised there are still Humans, and you mentioned The Forerunners.” Catina said. “I have a feeling we will have a lot of information to share with each other. But not here. Could you start by giving us your name? I am Catina, as already stated, and this is Aries.” Catina said as she placed a hand on Aries’s shoulder.

2 Likes