Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“jrashta” she muttered as she sharpened her blade again

3 Likes

Levi left the training room, desperately looking for something else to do.

You’ve been here for a day, just relax and enjoy the downtime…

He re-entered his room, getting back to work making himself at home, hanging several of his swords on the wall and setting up a picture of his family on the nightstand.

3 Likes

Winter looks shocked, he is unable to speak

Jess covers her head with her blanket

3 Likes

“Oh” disappointment in 718575s voice “another in habitant, i am 718575 damaged memory and im here to inspect this room”

4 Likes

“WHAT THE HELL!” Levi screamed, grabbing the Monitor and slamming him against the wall, before smashing him into the floor.

3 Likes

“Your attempts at damage are ineffective and would have only caused scratches” 718575 said annoyed “i am her to inspect your room” the light under the galse face moved around “and if you resist i will use my combat capabilities”

4 Likes

Levi paused for a moment, before drop-kicking the Monitor into the ceiling.

“Make it quick…whatever you are…”

3 Likes

“I will be making notes on your record” the monitor said as it floated around the room “rather counter productive leaving weapons in here instead of the armory, actually i dont care” the monitor said as it made notes to stop this from happening

4 Likes

“They…they’re personal belongings…I wouldn’t even use those ones in combat, they mean too much” Levi retorted.

3 Likes

The monitor left without a second thought

4 Likes

What the hell was that… Levi thought to himself, straightening his jacket once again before finishing unpacking.

3 Likes

“What? Not hungry?”

3 Likes

Levi once again headed off to walk the corridors of the Darkstar, desperately looking for something to do. After several minutes of absent-mindedly walking, he arrived at the main medbay.

What are you doing!?

“Hello! How can I help you?” The nurse from eariler asked.

“I’m fine…just wondering if I can do anything to help out” He replied.

“Well, our…uhm…Casualty was decked out in full Mjolnir…we managed to get it off of him, but if you could take it back to the armory for…whatever they do with it, that would be great!”

“Sure thing” Levi responded, before being shown to a cart filled with Aaron’s beaten and bloodied armor. The poor thing looked like it was ready to explode under the weight.

Of course…

He wheeled the cart out, the axles beginning to bend as he headed to the armory.

3 Likes

“well that was… Odd…” Kyanna said “ready to go check and see how the others are doing?” She asked Leo

4 Likes

Leo nodded, “Ya, we can go.”

Sarah held onto Grace and didn’t let go.

3 Likes

Kyanna put her curve blade away “then let’s go see how they’re doing” Kyanna said taking Leo’s hand

4 Likes

“Do you know which room they are in?” Leo asked her as they walked out.

3 Likes

“no… We should check both of them… Who’s first?” Kyanna asked

4 Likes

“Samuel’s room is closer. Let’s go there first.” Leo said as he lead her down the hall and open the door.

3 Likes

“it’s empty… Guess they must be in Kiana’s” Kyanna said

4 Likes