Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Blake stood up and wiped the food off, before sighing as he made his way to the showers, seeing the cat come his way, he bent down and waited for the right moment, as he grabbed the cat and held it in his arms.

“Hold up you little fur ball.” He told the cat.

3 Likes

Kiana finished getting dressed as a Chartreux climbed up on the bed “oh crap I forgot to bring you back” Kiana said to herself

4 Likes

Levi followed in pursuit, his mad sprint slowing to a mild jog before stopping in front of Blake.

“Sorry about that…Sasha’s cat seems to be a bit wonky” He exclaimed. “My apologies for the mess, though I don’t believe we’ve met…”

3 Likes

“No it’s fine, and no we haven’t. Names Blake.” He said petting the cat on the side of its head.

“Your a cute little guy.”

3 Likes

Samuel stretched when he finished dressing. He smiled at Kiana. “I can’t wait till they fix the machine.”

Leo pulled out Jurassic Park, “Have you ever watched this?” He asked her.

3 Likes

“Levi South…I assume you’re part of Daylight company…right?”

2 Likes

“Yeah, Part of Fireteam Raider…or what’s left of us.” He sighed, petting the cat.

3 Likes

“I see…Was that Raptor and Rex’s team?” Levi asked.

3 Likes

“neither can I” Kiana said picking up the cat “we should go to Red’s room real quick”

“No I haven’t seen it”

4 Likes

“Raptor was…i don’t know about Rex though, but…sorry, Raptor was a good friend. I had to watch him die.” He said giving him Zeus

3 Likes

“Okay, let’s go.” Samuel said.

“Oh, well this is my favorite film. You might like it.” Leo smiled as he put it on and sat down next to her.

3 Likes

“We were part of the same fireteam back in the UNSC…he was a good guy…” Levi replied, resisting the urge to strangle Zeus.

3 Likes

“Yeah, anyway why do you have her cat?”

2 Likes

Kiana lead Samuel to Kyanna’s room and knocked on her door

Kyanna sighed in annoyance

4 Likes

“I’ll go get it.” Leo said as he opened the door.

3 Likes

“I heard it screaming to be let out, so I opened the door and he came flying out” Levi explained. “I should probably get him back and let you clean up…nice talking to ya” He finished, turning and heading to Sasha’s room.

3 Likes

“You too.” He said making his way to the showers.

3 Likes

Levi found his way to Sasha’s room, opening the door and throwing Zeus inside before slamming it shut.

Frickin demon cat…

3 Likes

“hey is red here?” Kiana asked

4 Likes

Leo nodded, “Ya, we were about to watch a movie… You two want to come in?”

3 Likes