Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“B-but promise, promise you won’t leave… Y-you’ll… You’ll stay… W-with me… Right?” Grace asked, unknowing of who might abandon her next.

4 Likes

“I’m your friend Grace… I won’t leave your side if you want me to stay.” Sarah said as she hugged her. “Come on…You need some rest…” she said as she led her back to their bed.

3 Likes

Grace cried happily as she allowed Sarah to lead her.

3 Likes

“Approaching Spartan Wasp’s level of friendly and adorable.” Catina mumbled to herself about Arrikay.

2 Likes

Sarah tucked Grace in first and climbed in after. She started to sing again hoping to help Grace calm down.

Leo put his arm around Kyanna as the movie played.
Samuel held Kiana’s hand.

3 Likes

“Sure I let your cat out, but I…well…Blake…WE GOT HIM BACK!” Levi exclaimed.

“He might have gotten lost, or worse!”

“He’s half the size of the ship, no way in hell he’s getting lost!”

“Did you just call him fat!?”

“Yes! he’s morbidly obese!”

“Oh you son of a-” Sasha growled, moving to hit Levi only to fall face-first onto the ground. Levi crawled away, scared of what she might do next.

“LAUGH NOW! BUT ONCE I CAN WALK I’M GONNA DROPKICK YOU!”

“WHY ARE WE YELLING!?”

“I DUNNO!”

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

“PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Wait…what?..did you just say pineapple?” Sasha asked.

Levi paused, before nodding.

“Dude, we’re gonna have to go get us some pineapple”

“Crazy witch, what about your cat?”

“Oh! He loves pineapple!”

What the hell…

4 Likes

“Out of every being I had to be with, it had to be one that pettily tried to insult me behind my back.” Arrikay said.

Grace continued to weep into her. She cried her heart out for Raptor. Nothing meant more to her than how he loved her. All she wanted was to give him something more, and yet with every second she felt as though Aaron grew more disappointed. The singing soothed her, once again returning to a softer cry.

5 Likes

“I am terribly sorry for what was done to you by The Forerunners. But you don’t have to take it out on me.” Catina said as she dropped all three of the Sentinel Beams she carried in her arms, took her Corpsemaker off her back to drag it behind her, and settled for placing one Sentinel Beam on her back & carrying the other in her free hand.

2 Likes

Sarah hugged Grace and kept singing for her.

3 Likes

“Come on! we need to get my other crutch, grab Zeus and get some pineapple!”

“What…why? do they even have pineapple?”

“Uhh…You know what…I dunno…Never hurts to try!”

Levi sighed, picking up Sasha as she squirmed like a little girl in his arms.

So much for professional…

4 Likes

“I do enjoy this new body.” The warden said, clenching his metallic fist.

3 Likes

Grace stopped crying, her voice hitching every few seconds as she tried to stabilize her breaths.

“Who is she?” Arrickay asked, pointing her blade at Midnight.

4 Likes

“And what can that body do?” Santiago asked. The two began walking in circle. Slowly, glaring at each other.

3 Likes

“It calmed you down…” Sarah said to Grace.

“So based on what we saw, I guess you two are officially together.” Leo said to Kiana and Samuel.
“Ya…” Samuel replied.

5 Likes

“Thank you…” Grace whimpered, hugging her.

4 Likes

“I can tell you her name, Midnight of Underlying Contempt.” Catina said. “She herself was a Forerunner who had the same fate as you. There are four of them in total, three good, or at least semi-good.” Catina explained.

“And then there is one Forerunner who is just completely psycho, and powerful beyond measure. I especially hate him for almost killing a Human, but he instead turned her into his minion. A group of Humans, and two beings known as Sangheili fighting against her, was not fun. And it got worse for me when I discovered our new enemy was a former Ally.”

2 Likes

“No problem, Grace. Just go to sleep… I’ll make you some breakfast in the morning. You need the rest.” Sarah said to Grace.

3 Likes

“oh… Yeah well I was in a good mood, after we asked the Hurogok’s to fix the machine… And Samuel was nice enough to make dinner…”

“Well I’m glad that your happy Kiana, you too Samuel”

“Thanks Kyanna”

3 Likes

“We associate ourselves with other species? It reminds me of my final stand at Chakkum Hakkor. We held our own for a long time against the Forerunners, and in perfect tandem with the San Shyuum, we almost had a chance… The slime sold us out, they defected and our foes surrounded us… I was taken with a dozen others… They were lucky enough to killed in the first weeks.” Arrickay said. "Although you should fear not the psycho, for if he cannot slay one of our kind, in your current state, he is a fledgeling compared to the purest power of the Forerunners.

“Thank you, Sarah…” Grace said, looking up at her with red eyes. She pulled the covers over them, and gently put her arms around her. “Your singing was beautiful…”

4 Likes

“Thanks Kyanna.” Samuel said.
“You really helped bring the old Samuel back… Sarah and I owe you one.” Leo told Kiana.

Sarah blushed, “Thanks Grace… Good night…” She said as she kissed her forehead.

3 Likes