Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“the old Samuel confuses me… He got with a girl that broke all of his fingers…”

4 Likes

Grace nuzzled into her, quickly falling asleep and softly snoring.

3 Likes

Levi carried Sasha to her room, setting her down before opening the door.

Here we go…

Zeus slowly emerged, purring like a hurricane and rubbing his fluffy body all over Sasha.

“Oh come on!” Levi exclaimed.

“What?”

“You know what…nevermind” He sighed, picking up Sasha with Zeus in her arms as they made their way to the medbay.

“We should probably go check on Vanessa” Sasha commented.

“Sure…”

They carefully entered Vanessa’s room, setting Sasha on the nearby chair while Levi went to retrieve her other crutch.

“Hey” Sasha smiled, tapping on Vanessa’s sleeping shoulder. Her eyes snapped open, instantly staring down her teammate.

“Hello” She replied, her voice hoarse.

“How’s it been?”

Vanessa let out a deep sigh, pausing before replying.

“I…I can walk again…Well not right now, but…soon…”

“Can you leave your bed?”

“Uh…I was told to lay low and rest…”

“Me and Levi were gonna go get some pineapple, and you look awfully bored…you’re coming along…”

“What…Levi?..pineapple…what the hell are you on about?”

“Oh…Levi is a guy from my…my old fireteam…”

“I know, he was with…my…dad…and me…” Vanessa choked, curling up and crying.

“Yep, you’re depressed. We’re gonna get you some pineapple”

4 Likes

Catina picked up her Corpsemaker, and threw it down onto the ground. “You were allied with the san 'shyuum?” She asked.

“They were the ones who were in charge of the covenant, and almost wiped our race out. The main reason they didn’t was because they betrayed the race that protected them, the Sangheili. And both Sangheili and Humans banded together to destroy the covenant and silence the san 'shyuum who called himself the voice of the covenant. His final words before Thel 'Vadam executed him.”

“As for the psycho. He has a body just like Midnight’s and your own. But he is extremely well equipped and armed. He is no mere Forerunner Soldier, or even a composed Forerunner Soldier. He goes by the name prison of deceit, and is easily recognized by his blue primary and orange secondary colors.”

3 Likes

“He was an odd one.” Leo answered with smile.

Sarah fell asleep a few moments later.

3 Likes

“Interesting. You fought in that battle?” Arrickay asked.

(Timeskip to morning on grace and sarah’s end)

4 Likes

Sarah had managed to sneak out before Grace woke up. She walked in carrying two trays of breakfast. She quietly put them down on a table.

3 Likes

Grace stirred slowly as she entered, rubbing her sore eyes and yawning.

3 Likes

“No, I had not. I was just told about it by members of a Sangheili faction known as The Swords of Sangheilios. They were very eager to talk about it, as it is considered one of their greatest victories, and revenge.” Catina said. “They told me it took place…here. On this instillation. I wonder if we would be able to find this san 'shyuum’s skeleton?”

2 Likes

“Sanghelios? That is incredibly redundant.” Arrickay said. “Regardless of what you feel, I once loved a San Shyuum. Take that into consideration, you simple minded individual.”

3 Likes

(I mean the forerunners did find the san’shyuum hot so… Lol)

3 Likes

“Good morning!” Sarah said.

Leo started to quote lines of the movie quietly to himself.

2 Likes

“You brought food? Sarah, you’re the nicest girl I know… You didn’t have to…” Grace said, smiling at her.

3 Likes

Catina turned to face Arrikay. “Alright, I will make a deal with you. I will take that into consideration. If you take into consideration that very recently, I learned that I have three unborn children developing inside me. And will soon start to be…emotionally unstable. If I haven’t already.”

(Arrikay is a Human though. But Catina does care about a few Aliens herself.)

2 Likes

“I said I would last night. Also don’t say that… Sasha is nice as well…” Sarah said as she blushed.

4 Likes

Kiana and Kyanna both quietly watched the movie together

(I legit have never seen Jurassic park lol)

4 Likes

(You haven’t? Wtf?)

“Thank got Alfred that will be all.” Jess giggled as she took the the tray and began eating.

“Your welcome.” He responded sitting on the bed next to her.

2 Likes

“I don’t hate Sasha!” Grace blurted out. “Sh-she said… About me and R-raptor… I j-just don’t hate her…” Grace put her head in her hands.

“That explains many things about you.” Arrickay said.

4 Likes

“That it does.” Catina said.

“May I ask about this San 'Shyuum you said you loved?” Catina asked Arrikay. “It may be different from the modern San 'Shyuum that the entire galaxy only know as power hungry and genocidal.”

2 Likes

(Nope… I’ve only seen Jurassic world)

3 Likes