Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Blake looked at them for a second then Sasha. “Why did you break down their ■■■■ door?”

3 Likes

“I am honored, Herald of the USB of Ponies and Kinship.” Damo nodded.

4 Likes

“Uhm…my hand is carrying my crutch…duh…”

Levi brutally facepalmed, ignoring the loud crack echoing from his face.

3 Likes

Sarah managed to crawl under the bed.

“Deceit… What do you want me to do?” Ana asked.

3 Likes

Grace still was terrified. “They must think I’m a wh*re…” She thought.

“Idk.” Deceit replied.

3 Likes

“Sarah what are you doing?” Blake said knowing she was there.

2 Likes

Sarah didn’t answer she just crawled under it completely and curled into a ball.

“I would expect you to be more professional…” Ana sighed.

3 Likes

“So…Are you doing fine? Sarah keeping you good company?” Sasha asked. Levi stared at the ceiling, wondering if he could muster the strength to become invisible.

3 Likes

Grace looked pleadingly at Sarah.

3 Likes

“Are you two? Oh…oh.” He smacked Sasha up side the head. “Really? This is why you knock dumb ■■■.” He told her. “Sorry Grace, didn’t mean to disturb you guys.”

3 Likes

718575 came floating in and looked around “this place seems clean, but it appears some has filed everything, because i can detect where things used to sit due to there floor markings and mineral levels, ewww there appears to be various organic components on the walls and tables, iron levels suggest blood” it said and turned to Harold and Damo “what on earth are you watching?”

3 Likes

“Horse magic.” Damo said.

Grace began crying.

3 Likes

Sarah poked her head out. “We are just having some fun as friends…” she said quietly.

3 Likes

“Grace is everything okay?” Blake asked slowly approaching her.

2 Likes

Sasha slowly turned to Blake, lifting her crutch above her head while managing to balance herself on one foot.

“No, You’re not my mom” She hissed, slamming the crutch into Blake’s head before hitting him in the stomach and sending him flying into the hallway.

3 Likes

“N-nothing!” She cried.

2 Likes

“Only the greatest show ever” Harold said now wearing a princess luna party hat

718575 looked at them both silent, he turned to look at the sceen then back to them “what” it said confused

3 Likes

Blake grabbed the crutch.

“Grace…Something’s wrong you can tell me.”

2 Likes

“So…want a pineapple?” Levi asked, contemplating the most effective means of suicide.

3 Likes

Sarah crawled out and hugged Grace. “Please leave…”

2 Likes