Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Damo had a celestia hat.

“No!” Grace said, weeping harder.

2 Likes

“Im so confused right now” 718575 said

2 Likes

“Grace, please you can talk to me. Raptor was my friend that means you are to. I’m not gonna judge you, because I’ll have no real right to judge someone. Not after what I’ve done.” He said looking at her.

2 Likes

“Watch with us.” Damo said. “It is cool.”

1 Like

“Alright, cya. Have fun making out!” Sasha exclaimed, bolting out of the room. Levi entered, setting the pineapple on the desk.

“Take good care of it” He muttered, before leaving in a hurry.

3 Likes

Sarah hugged Grace tightly. She ignored everyone.

Ana kept barking orders. “You guys are slow… Run the drill again!”

3 Likes

Grace once again held Sarah. “You all think I’m a wh*re now…” Grace said, cuddling Sarah.

3 Likes

The ball looked at the sceen and hovered next to the two “how do they talk?”

2 Likes

“Hold up what?” Blake asked confused looking at her. “I’m…where’d you get a dumb idea like that?”

2 Likes

Sasha came flying back into the room in reverse.

“Wait…You guys are totally a thing!”

3 Likes

Sarah growled at Sasha. “D-don’t make fun of her… that’s really mean!”

4 Likes

“Muzzles.” Damo replied.

“Because… I… I like Sarah… This… Soon…” Grace cried.

4 Likes

“What is magic?”

2 Likes

“Nah guys, I’m just glad to see you happy! Last time I saw someone go through the grieving process that fast it was Levi mourning for his dignity!”

3 Likes

“Magic is what horned creatures use. It expels heresy to the pony regime.” Damo said.

3 Likes

“Grace, that doesn’t mean your a ■■■■■, your a lesibian it’s okay. Hell I had two gay and a lesbian as my best friends. Your not a ■■■■■ okay?” Blake said approaching her.

3 Likes

“Why do they have horns?”

2 Likes

“SAY WHAT!?” Levi screamed, barging into the room and grabbing Sasha by the collar.

“MY DIGNITY IS FINE YOU LITTLE!-”

3 Likes

Grace smiled, and began to make out with Sarah.

3 Likes

Blake watched as he backed up. “Umm…okay we should leave guys.” He said. “You two have fun.” He joked.

2 Likes