Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“For?” Blake asked confused.

1 Like

“You need to show him… I see you always standing off to the side when he’s around… Don’t be shy around him… He loves you more than anything, even building his machines… Just… Show him… You can tell him all you want… But showing him is what you have to do. No that does not mean s*x… Give him something you think is pretty, hug him randomly, kiss him randomly, not because you have to, but because you want to… That’s true love. And of course reciprocation from that person. Maybe leave a little note on his work desk, letting him know you love him, that’d be good.” Sky explained.

“Sounds wonderful!” Aries smiled.

“Yeah, keep combing files for anything useful. I need something to do though, so take your precious time. Usually I’m very fast with this.” Ruby said.

“Do you like the movie so far?” Grace asked.

“When I tried to get you to calm down… Blake… We’re both fathers now, I wanted to look out for you.” Tom said.

1 Like

Kyanna sighed “okay Sky” she said

“well i think i’m gonna head to my room… unless you want to hang out with me on my last day of being a normal person?” Beth said to Lucius

2 Likes

Spetz’s looked up from his data pad “I love it”

2 Likes

“What are you saying?” He asked

2 Likes

“Alright, it shouldng take me long either.” Hermes said.

“Want to go for another round?” Athena asked Leo.
Leo nodded as they started up another simulation.

“Are you having fun Mary?” Sarah asked her.

2 Likes

“Hey… Don’t feel all down…” Sky kissed her once more, holding her close. “You are perfect, I’m sure. There’s always just ways to improve, you know?” Sky said.

“Yup!” Mary chirped.

Ruby leaned against Hermes.

“I’m sorry for what I did after Kaitlynn passed.” Tom said.

Grace smiled. “There’s nine of these apparently.”

“Stay.” Lucius said softly.

1 Like

“Oh wow” Spetz said as he put the data pad somewhere Grace couldn’t see.

2 Likes

“It’s…Fine, But I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive Aries.” He said.

1 Like

Sarah smiled and kissed her forehead. “Josh is growing, isn’t he?” She asked Joanna.

Leo and Athena ran simulation after simulation, running multiple encounters on different terrain.
“Alright… that’s enough.” He said as he stretched
Athena nodded and turned off the simulation. Both exited the room.

“Are you Okay?” Hermes asked.

2 Likes

“Then let’s go to the armory to get our Mjolnir, and we can use simulated weapons as opposed to our actual ones.” Catina told Aries.

1 Like

“okay” Beth said

“there is always room to improve, a warrior can never truly be perfect, but they can always be better than others” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Spetz patiently waited for the movie to end

2 Likes

Aries nodded and did so.

Grace got closer.

“I know.” Tom opened his arms, offering Blake to hug it out as brothers would.

“He is… Maybe… Do you think when he gets older… Him and Mary…” Joanna smiled weakly.

“I dunno… I feel tired, but also like I am full of energy.” Ruby said.

Lucius picked her up and held her. “It really is nice to see you home. I never thought I’d say that about you.” Lucius said.

Sky smiled. “That’s the spirit. So what will you do when you see Leo next?”

1 Like

He sighed and hugged him.

1 Like

“not a clue” Kyanna said giggling

“well i never thought i’d see any of my family again” Beth said

2 Likes

Sarah giggled. “Joanna, they’re both young and have a whole life ahead of them.”

Hermes sighed and kept going through files.

Leo went to the armory and dropped off his armor. Athena carried the weapons crate back to his room.

2 Likes

“Kyanna… Have you learned anything?” Sky asked.

Tom hugged back, and smiled.

Joanna giggled. “I know.”

Ruby hugged Hermes again.

1 Like

“Alright are we done with this drama now?” He asked

1 Like

“i dunno, have i?” Kyanna said with a smile.

1 Like