Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Back in the fight!” Catina said as she ran into the area they cleared, and snatched up a Plasma Pistol. Then she ran, and slid on her rear end into cover as a torrent of Plasma fire was sent her way.

“I see one of our cloaked targets.” Catina told Aries over a com as she overcharged her Plasma Pistol. “Right…there!” Catina exclaimed as she quickly stood and got a cloaked Elite with the overcharged shot, making it visible for a few seconds and giving Aries a short amount of time to kill it.

1 Like

“I want to be like you, Mom.” Mary said. “Or like Uncle Leo… But being a doctor is cool.”

Grace leapt on him. “I’m just joking about acting… I’m dumb and silly.” Grace frowned, on top of Spetz. She hugged him. “What’s on your datapad…”

Aries shot it.

1 Like

Sarah smiled and picked her and Josh up. “If you want to be like uncle Leo, I’ll tell Athena to start your lessons next week, and in a 5 years you can start working with him. You can watch him now if you want to of course.”

1 Like

“Now duck!” Catina blurted out as she took advantage of the flunkies focusing their outlandish plasma fire on Aries, as Catina ran to the armory wall, with all the simulated enemies on the roof above her.

Catina paused with her back against that armory wall, to confirm Aries either getting to cover, or being insta-killed and respawning back at the starting point.

1 Like

“Okay mom.” Mary said. She happily got comfortable.

Aries remembered when she could play more maps.

1 Like

Spetz yelped at Graces maneuver on him as he blushed “Grace!” He said as he looked at her and started to push himself away

2 Likes

“How’s this test run for you so far?” Catina asked Aries over a com.

“Right now we are willing test subjects for this simulation. And it must have been a hyper-genius to have invented this, and we just stole.” Catina added as she lobbed a Plasma Grenade onto the roof, causing Grunts and Jackals to panic & an Elite to jump down in front of her. Who she summarily tackled from behind and emptied her Pistol’s magazine into the back of his head.

1 Like

“Spetz, wait!” Grace straddled him and tried to keep him down.

1 Like

Sarah smiled and kept hugging her. “Want Josh back?” She asked Joanna.

2 Likes

Spetz calmed down “is this going where I think it’s going” he said as he stared her

2 Likes

Grace cried. “I don’t want to make you uncomfortable… I just want to help!” Grace sobbed, and let go. She hugged him as she cried harder. “I care about you… Please… Don’t shoo me away…”

Joanna picked up her baby again

1 Like

Spetz returned the hug and kissed her head “I’m sorry, you just caught me by surprise when you got on top of me, I thought you were gonna try to be with me” he chuckled. “I-I didn’t mean it like that though” Spetz fumbled with his words “I…um…wasn’t ready for that type of stuff…”

2 Likes

Sarah held Mary tightly. Se messaged Athena if she could began teaching Mary.
Athena quickly responded and said she could start tomorrow.
“You’re starting your lessons tomorrow, okay?” Sarah said to her.

2 Likes

Grace blushed. "h-he… He kissed me… Holy ant Grace… He did it… Oh my gosh!"* Grace thought. “I do… I want to… But I will wait for you to ask.” Grace said.

“Okay Mom.” Mary kissed her.

“I like it.” Aries said.

1 Like

“I…um…I’m not sure…I like other people as well Grace” Spetz said

2 Likes

Sarah smiled at Mary. “You’ll be learning a lot from Athena.”

2 Likes

“Yeah… Well…” Grace sighed. “What’s on your datapad?”

“Yay!” Mary said

1 Like

“Nothing!” Spetz said as he broke it

2 Likes