Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“sky… did leo put you up to this?” Kyanna asked

2 Likes

“I can help you walk if you need me to.” Grace said softly. “Where are you going? To another girl?” Grace felt her heart break.

“No. I used to love Leo with all my heart. I want him to be happy.”

1 Like

“Um…” Spetz said as he through this next words carefully “I have to meet with old friends” Spetz said grimly

2 Likes

kyanna was still a bit suspicious. “okay then” she said.

2 Likes

“Who?” Grace hugged him.

“Suspicious?”

1 Like

“Just some friends” Spetz said as he looked at Grace “whats up with the hugs”

2 Likes

“not about you” Kyanna said “anyways you wanted to hang out so come on, let’s hang out, we’re best friends but we haven’t done anything together since you and Ana got together.”

2 Likes

“Maybe as we continue using this simulation, we’ll find anything and everything that’s wrong with it.” Catina said as she stood outside an entrance to the armory, and tossed a Frag Grenade through the door. “Grunts can throw Plasma Grenades really far. That could be a design flaw.”

1 Like

“I… This isn’t bad, is it?” Grace asked.

“Okay.” Sky said, getting a board game.

“The phantoms are invincible.”

1 Like

“I’m not the cuddling type…especially if we aren’t…erm…together” Spetz said chuckling

2 Likes

Grace wiped her tears. “G-go see your friends…” Grace said, heartbroken. She forced a smile.

1 Like

“Well that could be added to the BS that needs fixing list.” Catina said. “And yes, this req level system. That feels outlandish, but seems to hold no real benefit, unlike the stronger simulated enemies.”

1 Like

Spetz stayed till the movie was over

2 Likes

Grace wept softly beside Spetz.

“Yeah, it sucks.”

1 Like

“Grace” Spetz said “what’s wrong”

2 Likes

“I… Really, really, really, really like you.” Grace said.

1 Like

Sarah smiled as she began to tickle Mary.

Leo began to work on new designs and weapons.

2 Likes

“I know” Spetz said as he sighed “I’m just gonna take things slow…no need to rush anything. I feel a little something for you too, but I’ll have to think about it over time, especially with my other feelings.” Spetz said as he got up.

“It was fun hanging with you, thanks for helping me come back to reality” Spetz said as he gave Grace a hug and left

2 Likes

“How many cloaked Elites do we have left?” Catina wondered aloud. “So far I had only fought Covenant in this sim, and they are not our only enemy. Perhaps what we’d seen of The Black Moons could be implemented, with Huragoks helping us to shave twenty years off the programming of course.”

1 Like

Kyanna sat down and smiled as Sky pulled out the game.

2 Likes