Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You too…” Grace pecked his cheek with a blush before he left.

“This is Monopoly.” Sky said. “My little pony edition because Grace is crazy.” Sky giggled.

Mary laughed uncontrollably.

1 Like

Kyanna felt the sudden urge to murder sky, then kill herself. “i’ve played monopoly before, just not this version.” she said

2 Likes

“Look, I’m borrowing this from the womanchild. Chill out hun.” Sky smiled.

1 Like

“what? i didn’t say anything” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Catina was distracted from the simulation for a brief moment. “I just got that weird skin crawly feeling, you know whenever Sky is being a wizard.” Catina said.

2 Likes

Spetz quickly walked to his room trying not to look like he was running. He quickly closed the door behind him in his room as he sulked his body to the floor, his back resting against his door. Spetz let out a loud sigh as he rubbed his eyes and hung his head

2 Likes

Grace lay on her bed and smiled at the thought of Spetz, and noticed his datapad. She picked it up and ran to Leo.

“Oh, yeah… She’s such a nice wizard… Hopefully she keeps those… Fireballs… Away from us…” Aries said, wrapping her arms around Cat’s waist in the simulation.

“I am insecure about this.” Sky said.

1 Like

Leo finished attaching something to the shoulder cannon. He sighed as he put it in a box.

Athena left toward Sky and Kyanna. She knocked on the door.

2 Likes

Sky opened it. “Hi Athena! Wanna play?” Sky asked.

Grace arrived at Leo’s door and knocked. “Leo I need you… Please…”

1 Like

Athena nodded. “Sure!” She smiled as she held tray with two glasses of lemonade.

(Edit yours)
“What’s up Grace?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“Wait, you can drink? Why do you have the lemonade?” Sky asked, pulling a chair out for her.

“Can you fix Spetz’ datapad? I need an excuse to see him…”

1 Like

(my wizard senses are tingling)

Kyanna’s smile faded for a brief second as Athena arrived, but quickly returned.

2 Likes

Sky took notice of this, and said nothing.

1 Like

They got all lovey-dovey behind a concrete barrier, while being shot at and mocked. “Professional.” Catina said.

1 Like

“It’s for you two.” Athena said as she noticed Kyanna stopped smiling. “If you want ma’am, I can leave… it doesn’t bother me.”

2 Likes

Spetz looked to the closet in his room as he slowly got up Of course…the reminder he thought grimly as he slowly walked towards it. He took a big gulp before he opened the door, his hands shaking as they reached for the knob. Spetz opened the closet door but was afraid to look up.

Its been here waiting all day Spetz thought to himself as he slowly forced himself to look up to the hanging object in the closet. Spetz let out a faint smile, he had been waiting to do this for a while.

2 Likes

Catina smiled wickedly beneath her helmet as she placed her armored glove on Aries’ helmet.

Then suddenly she popped up from cover, firing her AR in bursts until the simulated enemies cut her down. Just to see Aries’ reaction, and hopefully wipe the floor with these bad guys.

1 Like

“Very…” Aries purred and pulled her closer. When Cat was gunned down she cursed. “I was having the best f*ckin VR experience ever, and you just had to do that!” Aries roared, wiping them out.

“Aww, no, stay. You’re such a sweetheart.” Sky said. She hugged the robot.

Grace got the fixed datapad and rushed to Spetz’ room, thanking Leo and promising to repay him greatly. She knocked on Spetz’ door. “You forgot this!” She called.

1 Like

Spetz didn’t answer as he put he object around his neck and fastened it “this is for you Alice” he whispered to himself with tears in his eyes

2 Likes

The door opened by itself. Grace walked in and saw Spetz. Her eyes turned to pinpricks.

1 Like