Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Grace walked in to see Spetz tie a dogtag he made with Alice’s data chip hanging from the middle around his neck. Spetz looked at Grace “what happened” he said sniffling
(Bean-boozled)

3 Likes

“Spetz… I have this for you… I had Leo fix it.” Grace smiled and handed him his datapad.

1 Like

“Thaaaaanks” he said as he placed it on a random shelf “I thought I locked the door, how did you open it?” Spetz asked as he quickly wiped away his tears as he placed the dogtag under his ■■■■■.

2 Likes

“It opened by itself.” Grace said. “I’m so bored… Can I hang out with you?”

1 Like

Spetz looked back at the closet and then looked back at Grace “I’m not sure” Spetz said scratching his head “I was gonna go to the pool if they had one”

2 Likes

“Can I come too?” Grace asked. “I have a bunch of pool toys.”

1 Like

Catina respawned and high tailed it back to Aries. “I’m back baby!” She said. “Shall we wait for the next round, and go somewhere just out of their range? Sorry I take being a Spartan seriously. I mean that.”

1 Like

“Ugh… Caaaat… You know I care the most about you.” Aries said.

1 Like

“I know. I saw a chance to die AND see you avenge me. I had to take it.” Catina said and giggled. “These also feel like actual plasma burns too.”

1 Like

“What?” Spetz asked Grace curiously “I’m just planning on practicing swimming and breathing techniques…it’s what…me and Alice used to do” Spetz said sadly at the end.

2 Likes

“it’s alright” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Are you sure ma’am?” Athena asked.

2 Likes

“yes i’m sure” Kyanna said slightly annoyed.

2 Likes

Grace knew Alice was gone. She hugged him. It’s okay… You do know I did a bit of lifeguard training, right? I can help." Grace smiled.

“Let’s play!” Sky said.

Aries hugged Cat.

1 Like

“Isn’t life guard training for saving people…” Spetz said as he looked at her. I’m gonna need to see some form of paper identification to believe you” he joked

2 Likes

Athena sighed. “You can tell me the truth ma’am.”

2 Likes

“i am telling you the truth” Kyanna said even more annoyed.

2 Likes

Grace giggled. “Okay, lets go.” Grace said.

“Calm down, ladies… It’s fine.”

1 Like

“does no one trust me anymore? do people just think i tell lies whenever i speak?” Kyanna muttered under her breath, forgetting the fact that literally both of them could hear it anyways.

2 Likes

“Not at all… it is just both Leo and I think we bother you constantly… I apologize…” Athena said.

2 Likes