Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Ok. Just as long as kaidon j’rashta stays far the fu*k away from me.” Catina added. “After the way him and his brute friend insulted me and laughed at me, reminding me of the first war, and reminding me that I am haunted by it. And sorry if my venting is a downer.” Catina added.

1 Like

“Remember the beach though?” Sky asked.

1 Like

Spetz took this time to go into the armory and gear up, he looked at his suited self in the mirror and was curiously inspecting all the dinks and scratches.

This trashcan has certainly seen its days Spetz said as he moved his arm a little, feeling the contraction of his suit against his movement. Alice can’t help me anymore…it’s just me…just Spetz he thought as he grabbed his DMR

2 Likes

“Yes. Yes I do.” Catina replied. “Spending quality time with the SoS on Gahlogali as well.”

“…And right before meeting all of you on Rak Tann, I had found a seemingly abandoned Black Moon Shrine…and chose not to steal the Curveblade I found in there. I should have, now that I know what The Black Moons are like.”

1 Like

Spetz took one last look at his face before he placed his helmet back on his face

2 Likes

“wait what… sky… i’m not going” Kyanna said

“yeah it does fit pretty well” Beth said

“you cannot make the entire planet bend to your will Damo” Vakam said

1 Like

Leo nodded and put a hand on Kyanna’s shoulder. “Are you sure?”

1 Like

Atan and his Keep we’re preparing for war, their entire Keep was armed and ready to fight, even the females would join in battle to defend their home and their younglings, those who couldn’t fight were moved to safety. Downstairs and into the ancient vault.

Esan wore his old Astetic armor, cladded in bright red and white colors, it’s battle scars still stood, along with his armor he had his cape and his plasma rifle, fully charged and ready. Atan had finished cleaning his armor not too long ago, they looked to the Saga Wall admiring it one last time. “Atan…you realize what we are against?” Esan asked.

“Yes I do, and we will sacrifice our entire Keep to preserve the traditions and honor of Gahlogali.” He responded as Esan smiled in approval under his helmet. “If all else fails…I want you to activate the Armageddon in the vault.” He instructed him, Atan stopped for a second, and realize sacrifices had to be made for victory, even if they would die.

“Yes Kaidon.” He said, the two mentally prepared themselves for the final battle.

Blake was quiet, he didn’t want to go on another mission anymore, he wanted to stay behind, but he didn’t have a choice. He wore his armor and just kept focused by flipping the safety off his assault rifle on and off.

3 Likes

“do you want me to stay alive?” Kyanna asked in response

2 Likes

Leo nodded and hugged her. “Maybe you can spend sometime with Sarah and Mary? If you’d like to that is…” he said.
Athena carried ammo boxes into pelican.

1 Like

“And what ship are we taking to the surface?” Catina asked over the coms. “The Prowler has an armor changing station.”

1 Like

“maybe” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo held her hand. “Stay safe and relax okay…”

2 Likes

“Anyway.” Catina said out loud to Aries, as she sheathed her Machete. “We are actually going to Gahlogali. Guess I better pack.” Catina also said as she grabbed her backpack, and threw some Pistol magazines and Scattershot ammo into it.
Also the small belts that allow her to strap her M6D’s holster and Machete sheath to her legs, for possibly only wearing those on a beach, or perhaps aboard The Shadow of Qikost. As the Sangheili are far from Puritanical about nudity.

1 Like

Hermes helped carry gear into the pelican. He was specialized in long range weaponry.

2 Likes

“i know, i will” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Hermes.” Catina said in another com to him. “Do you have any of the information I sought from all that data? Weapon use, the ability to make more hardlight ammo like Ruby can, or information on anyone who built these weapons?”

1 Like

Hermes nodded and passed her the information.

“Want me to bring you something?” Leo asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

“not really” Kyanna said

1 Like

Spet returned to wherever daylight was, he kept his eyes out for Ruby

2 Likes