Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You silence your tongue, you only fight for your own selfish greed.” He hissed at him.

2 Likes

Kay clicked his mandibles as he heard Damo and he remained silent, his mind lost in thought.

2 Likes

“I do not. I was ready to gift you three companies of my warriors, and let you play a critical role in my armies so that Saham would not need to shed as much blood. You would have been the great knights to conquer the Black Moons, and yet you shirked away to see Vakam. You stole our engines of war, and intend to use them against us.” Damo said.

“Yes?” Ruby asked Hermes.

1 Like

“Ignorant child, is that what you think? Who threatened our people with the words “If you are not with me you are against me”? Who has threatened us to leave our honor? Who threatened to enslave my people and destroy my keep?! Who has tried to bully the other Kaidons into submission with tyrannical thoughts and actions?! So silence!” Esan demanded of the youngling before him

2 Likes

“we have not stolen any engines of war, we did not even want your engines of war, you forced us into taking them, and when we denied them because we wanted to fight the conflict in our own ways you acted like a child who did not get his way” Vakam said

3 Likes

“We need help with weapons and ammo.” Hermes said.

2 Likes

“Now, may I ask what everyone idea on the matter is?” He asked the other Kaidons.

2 Likes

Spetz studied the prometheans again before he left Massive clocks he thought to himself

2 Likes

“When are we arriving on Gahlogali?” Catina asked Sky.

1 Like

“It is because I care about us, Vakam. Each and every one of us are important. I wanted to spread the wealth, donate my technologies so that we may weather this storm. You denied that then, you have denied that now, and millions are dead or corrupted.” Damo said. “If you are against me, you are against Gahlogali. I never threatened you.”

“Soon.” Sky said to Cat.

“Oh, here, let me help you out sweetums.” Ruby smiled.

Grace followed Spetz.

1 Like

“you have never threatened me, but i am not against gahlogali. Just because my state wants to retain it’s honor, just because we would prefer to die by an enemy because our own forces could not hold them back, just because we choose to live as the sangheili have lived for over thousands of years, all of that does not make us against gahlogali, against out home planet, it merely means we have a different view and approach to this conflict. You would have Gahlogali throw away its honor to defeat this foe, while we would rather fight this foe to our dying breath knowing we die a true warriors death” Vakam said

3 Likes

Esan nodded in agreement to Vakam. “Such wise words, and one i can fully support in these troubling times.”

2 Likes

Spetz turned around to see Grace “what’s up with the accompaniment Grace?” He asked nervously

2 Likes

“I better move quickly then.” Catina said out loud. She ran to find the Huragok trio and commed them as she rushed down the hallways.

“You’re awfully quiet.” Catina then said to Aries over a private com. “Tell me what our plans are for Gahlogali again. Pleeease?”

Not long after, Catina found the trio, who she brought with her onto The Darkstar II, and they installed a tac pad that gave her left forearm bracer the ability to reload Forerunner weapons. Just like Ruby did.

On Highland Station Mariana was up to her usual almost nothing. And hoping things would be more interesting wherever they were headed.

1 Like

“I want to enjoy the beach with you.” Aries said

“Fine, you d*mn yourselves to these overwhelming tides, but we will be stronger than this hurricane.” Damo said. “I would take fight to our enemies, while you should only wait until they weather and break your brittle defense.”

“I don’t have anyone else to shadow except Sarah.” Grace said.
@SpetnazFantasma
Tom held Sarah and Mary.

1 Like

“You only proven to be Ignorant once more.” Esan said calmly. “Because we do not agree to the ideas you hold, we are weak, defenseless, unable to fight…you rely so much on something that is dishonorable to survive. Tell me, would your ancestors be so proud of what you have done? And tell me the truth, do not lie to my face.”

2 Likes

“They would be disappointed in all of us for allowing this filth to spread!” Damo shouted.

1 Like

“My Keep And its people are willing to stand and fight, and we would join you, but your methods to convice us have been used poorly. You must realize Damo, we are Sangheili, and you must think like one to realize where we come from.”

2 Likes

“I know what we are. We don’t have to be as hive minded as Yan’me!” Borli retorted.

1 Like

“How did someone so young come into power? Do you not understand what I am saying?”

2 Likes