Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“NICE WORK!” Kailtynn said as she jumped onto the tank and opened the door to the driver she aimed her SMG at the driver and fired at his head.

2 Likes

Sky was close behind Kaitlynn, killing Marines that turned toward Kaitlynn.

1 Like

Kyanna moved out of cover and killed another marine

2 Likes

Leo took a few shots to the left arm. He turned and fired at the marine, quickly killing him. Any protection he had on his arm was gone, the metallic part was fully exposed.
“Crud…” he said out loud.

3 Likes

Kailtynn threw the dead driver out of the scorpion and hoped into the driver seat, she squealed with joy as he took a quick second to enjoy her postion.

“This is so ■■■■■■■ awesome!” She said taking a tight grip on the controls and turning the cannon around towards the ONI forces opening fire on them.

“I’m gonna back up, so I can have a gunner. Anyone wanna be the gunner?” She asked as she began to move the scorpion while still opening fire on ONI with the cannon

4 Likes

Butch cheered. “Sky, your team is fantastic!” Butch shouted as they pushed forward, decimating the rest of the recon force.

1 Like

Kyanna climbed on the side of the tank and reloaded, letting out a sigh of relief

2 Likes

Leo covered his left arm in mud and made his way to the tank. He climbed on the side.

Samuel and Sarah were on the opposite side of him.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn was turned around as she began driving towards the remaining forces, a wounded marine attempted to crawl away from the group, only to be crushed by the tank as Kaitlynn drove over him. The sound of armor and bone crushing could be heard outside.

3 Likes

“The ONI building should be up ahead.” Butch said.

“Has the reconnaissance force reported yet?” Damian Salow asked.

“No, sir.” An officer responded.

“Deploy the Hrunting Yggdrasil mark seven “Ogre” configuration.” Damian ordered coolly. “Put the compound on high alert.” He added.

Butch paused, prompting the group to stop as he heard a hatch open ahead.

A mech, at least four times the size of himself emerged from the ground. It stood, and stared down, almost glaring at them with the laser targeter.

3 Likes

Kailtynn looked at the machine and realized something. All she could hear was this, as she saw they had picked a fight with ONI.

(Rip YouTube vid.)

3 Likes

“Get out of my swamp!” Came from the loudspeakers of the mech. Four rockets sailed from the launcher, impacting the tank’s armor, but not doing severe damage.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn backed up and began opening fire. “Please tell me this isn’t some robot built from dank memes.” She asked seeing the shrek mech.

2 Likes

Kyanna stared utterly shocked at the mech, she leaped off the tanks side when the rockets came flying and hit the ground with a loud thud… She crawled into a hole covered entirely by trees for cover and caught her breath “how do we take down that monster?” Kyanna asked into the comms

2 Likes

Leo crashed onto the ground and grunted. “I can try to EMP it again…”

Samuel and Sarah bolted off and found cover.

2 Likes

“YES! EMP THE ■■■■ THING!” Kailtynn shouted as she aimed at one of its cannons and fired. Hoping to damage its weapons.

“Why the hell is this thing painted like shrek?” She asked

2 Likes

Kyanna crawled out of her hole, hoping to move behind the mantis

2 Likes

Leo stood up and started to charge the plasma pistol. He ran directly into its line of sight as he aimed.

2 Likes

One of Grace’s rockets hit the mech, causing it to shudder. The combined fire however made short work of the vehicle.

3 Likes

Kyanna looked confused “it looked so intimidating yet seems to be made of paper…” She said with relief

2 Likes