Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Why?”

2 Likes

“You’re protective of him… But I’m protective of you all.” Sky said.

1 Like

Kyanna giggled “okay sky” she said as she kissed her on the cheek, what she was told was a friendly kiss. She then stood up “allow me to change before me and your brother spar, a robe is not the best thing to wear when entering a fight”

2 Likes

“I haven’t been protective as much, but when he got into that coma what did you think I would be. And it’s Celosia I’m worried about. That’s the only reason I’d be protective over him.”

2 Likes

“Foxtrox Command? Do you mind explaining who they are?” Mariana asked. “I really only know of the UNSC, ONI, and Covenant. But I had also heard of Gao, and might be free to visit, no longer being in the UNSC.”

1 Like

Sky blushed, unable to respond.

“That sounds like a cool place to go. Foxtrot Command was… The old LR. Not much happened… There are secrets… Secrets I know…” Butch glanced at Sky. “That cannot pass my lips.” He sighed. “So um… I wanted to ask about your daughter…”

1 Like

Kaitlynn stood up and walked over to her brother.

“Got you a sparring gig, Better be ready In 10 minutes.” She said as Blake sighed and chugged his coffee standing up and walking towards the gym as Kailtynn followed readying her magnum.

2 Likes

Kyanna headed to the gym after changing into her human clothes, meeting up with Blake and Kaitlynn

2 Likes

Sky went looking for Leo, unable to watch Kyanna if she was hurt. “Leo!” She called.

1 Like

Blake was finishing wrapping his hands, he was wearing only shorts as he focuses wrapping his hands as Kaitlynn was close to him, the magnum still in her hand and ready to be fired, she eyed Celosia from time to time.

2 Likes

“What?” Leo asked as he was facing a punching bag.

2 Likes

“hello there Blake” Kyanna said cracking her neck

2 Likes

“Kyanna. So, Masochist vs Sadist? That’s a first.” He chuckled walking to the center of the ring. Cracking his knuckles. He stuck his hand out in a fist. “When your ready to go, just fist bump me.” He said as Kailtynn stepped out of the ring to watch

2 Likes

“do what?” She asked

2 Likes

“Turn your hand into a first and gently connect your fist with his.” Kaitlynn explained.

“It’s just a tradition in fighting.” He told her

2 Likes

Kyanna awkwardly did so

2 Likes

“Ready?” He said getting into a stance, gripping his fists tightly, giving her an evil look, as a small smile began to appear on his face.

2 Likes

Sky found him. “I just wanted to say, Kyanna told me if anyone wanted to ask her out, all they have to do is ask her… So, you can go ask her now…” Sky said.

1 Like

Kyanna smiled and nodded, raising up her fists

2 Likes

“Ready. Set. Go at it!” Kailtynn said as Blake bumped the side of his fists tighter for a second as he approached her his fists ready to strike her.

2 Likes