Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“probably” Kyanna said heading to the armory

2 Likes

Blake and Kaitlynn did so, as Blake moved faster. Craving to put his armor back on and to hold his assault rifle in his hands again.

2 Likes

“Me too.” Sky said. “What’s there? Maybe you can show me and Leo around.”

1 Like

“I personally have not been and do not know much other than it is the Sangheili home world”

2 Likes

Leo ran to grab all his gear and headed towards the team.

2 Likes

Blake put his gear on and grabbed his rifle, looking over the sharktooh grin paintjob on it. Smiling at his creation. He quickly loaded a mag into it and took a few extra clips. Before finally grabbing his sniper rifle.

Kaitlynn hurried as well and grabbed her equipment as the two ran to meet up with the team.

2 Likes

Kyanna finished grabbing her gear and met with the others

2 Likes

Cabis stood his arms crossed “lets avoid the chance of friendly fire here” Cabis said firmly “i am black and red” he said glaring around at the squad “and i depise the poorly grafted attachments placed on my vessel”

2 Likes

“Ah.” Mariana said. “You are on the verge of visiting the Sangheili Homeworld. Yet you are still giving us your undivided attention. I am flattered.” She told Cabis.

2 Likes

The scar on Celosia’s neck had faded in colour slightly. She sighed, dissapointed that four months of potential character development had been skipped, lamenting the fact that people will act exactly like they did before the timeskip, as if they hadn’t interacted at all. She was mildly annoyed, as certain things weren’t properly resolved about her charcter, and more things will probably be forgotten.

3 Likes

“I do not want to visit a world run by Thel after he willingly lowered himself to work with humanity” Cabis said glaring at Mariana “and many humans have held my undivided attention. Granted it was at the end of my blade as i butchered them but still, i would not consider it flattery” Cabis growled

2 Likes

“You would prefer those “prophets”, who would not have hesitated to feed you to Brutes, over us? I am genuinely curious if you hate Humans more than them.” Mariana said. And she had clearly practiced speaking to Sangheili after learning they were heading to Sangheilios.

1 Like

“Mariana, he had to fight us for 30 years. Leave him alone.” Butch said softly to Mariana.

1 Like

“Alright, Since you asked me.” Mariana said to Butch.

1 Like

Samuel and Sarah were ready as Leo arrived to them.
“I am not late, right?” Leo asked.
“I don’t think you are.” Samuel said.

1 Like

“He probably lost family in it too. The way Kyanna goes on about their culture, it was all wiped away by their Prophets for this war schtick.” Butch explained in a whisper.

“Alright, let’s load up on the Pelicans. Jasper decided to be nice, and has allowed us to call in a Scorpion to use.” Butch said. Sky nodded.

Grace grabbed Celosia’s arm, holding her hand.

1 Like

Kailtynn tried not saying dibs, at the moment scorpion was said.

2 Likes

“Understood. Opening up old wounds from the war is counter productive.” Mariana said as she moved towards the Pelican and double checked her BR and Shotgun before everyone departed for Sangheilios.

1 Like

Butch sat beside Mariana, putting an arm around her.

The Pelican soared down to the orange world.

1 Like

“This might be the first time I’ll see an elite upclose without a plasma rifle being fired at me.” Blake said

2 Likes