Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

““What?” is the word I said, in a language you might not know.” Mariana explained to Kyanna.

1 Like

“that is… what I said as well…” she said awkwardly

2 Likes

“Yes” Greg said lowering his hand “im sure you want am update on the operations at Trevelyan? Or is this meeting about something else”

2 Likes

“something else” Parongosky said taking a sip of her whiskey “we have a containment breach… And I’ve selected you… to be the one to fix it”

2 Likes

The Pelican soared over the harsh terrain, setting down in a valley.

“Butch, I’m sorry but we can’t deploy a tank.” Jasper said. “We have other toys for you though.”

1 Like

“What kind of breach?” Greg said

2 Likes

“stolen and leaked data… Do you remember the event of new Mombasa? Where a squadron of soldiers went rogue to join a faction calling themselves the last regiment?”

3 Likes

Blake and Kaitlynn felt the Pelican land as they waited for the doors to open. Blake turning off the safety of his rifle and giving off a smile underneath his helmet.

Schnell, Schnell, Schnell. Ich will hören wieder Krieg. he thought beginning to grow impatient.

(Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up. I wanna hear the sounds of War again.)

2 Likes

Leo grabbed his shield and carbine. He moved infront of the door and waited.

Samuel and Sarah both checked their weapons.

2 Likes

“I apologise for that Leo” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Mariana chuckled. “And that could have gone on for awhile. Aue?, O que?”

1 Like

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it.” Leo said as he waited. “Have you ever been here before?” He asked her.

2 Likes

Kyanna giggled at Mariana before turning to Leo “no… I am very excited for this”

2 Likes

“I do remember, vaguely” greg said

2 Likes

“May I ask, why?” Leo said.

2 Likes

“well that squadron happened to raid one of our facilities” Parongosky said handing him a data pad showing footage of the raid at facility BX7735. It was security footage of daylight as they made their way through the facility and made off with the stolen data

“Because I have never been to Sanghelios, I have only ever heard about it from my mother…” Kyanna said

4 Likes

“Hold her hand.” Sky said to Leo in private as they got off the Pelican.

“Stay on your toes. This is dangerous territory.” Butch said. They could hear plasma fire in the distance.

1 Like

“Sounds like a massacre out there.” Kailtynn said Turing the safety off her DMR as well.

2 Likes

“Oh… well I hope it’s better than you were told.” Leo said as he held up his shield.

2 Likes

Kyanna was momentarily distracted by the terrain of Vaardma, the red sky complimented it well making a gorgeous view for her… She then heard the sound of plasma fire and she remembered why they came. She readied her assault rifle and had her shield on her back just Incase.

4 Likes