Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“That’s something I’m sure a lot of would like to do.” Blake said, putting his rifle away.

2 Likes

“B-because… What if I made her weak?” Grace asked.

2 Likes

“I don’t think you did. Come here…” Sarah said as she pulled her into a hug. “Don’t cry…”

2 Likes

Kyanna joined the hug “do not worry, you have not made her weak, if anything you have made her strong, you two have formed a great bond with each other”

2 Likes

Celosia pulled a small drive out of a pocket, and inserted it into her helmet. She took a moment, and began to speak.

“Please don’t cry…”

There was a slight crackle in her voice, as she played the recording.

3 Likes

Grace reached for Celosia, while embracing Sarah and Kyanna.

1 Like

Sarah moved Grace closer to Celosia. “I think she wants you to hug her…”

2 Likes

Mariana kept her eyes on the forest around them, in case more covies moved to attack the group.

3 Likes

Grace wrapped herself around Celosia as they walked through the woods.

1 Like

Blake readied his rifle again. “Hopefully we don’t have another incident like that. Because I’m sure someone heard us.” Blake said to Kaitlynn on a private comm as she nodded In agreement

2 Likes

Sarah smiled as she walked back to Samuel and Kaitlynn.

Leo continued looking around as he walked.

2 Likes

Kyanna patted grace gently on the back, and bent down to grab one of the strange flowers of Sanghelios, she handed it to grace before getting ready to move again “sky… Do you know what state we are in?”

2 Likes

Celosia embraced Grace.

2 Likes

Grace smiled and passed it to Celosia.

“No.” Sky said. “Why?”

1 Like

“just curiosity” she said

2 Likes

“Which one are we in?” Sky asked her.

1 Like

“I do not know that is why I asked you” she said with a giggle

2 Likes

“Say she’s adorable when she laughs.” Sky commed leo quickly, before laughing with Kyanna.

1 Like

“Ya… she is…” Leo responded. “So how should I ask her to start courting?” He asked.

2 Likes

“Just be straightforward.” Sky said. “I know that a lot of girls like confidence.” Sky added.

1 Like