Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Yeah… But it’s good to know Sky is looking out for us… She saved me back there…” Grace said.

1 Like

“Sky, where is our objective?” Blake asked

1 Like

“Oh ya, she seems nice.” Sarah said.

Samuel kept watching.

1 Like

“Sky… This is Butch… What I’m about to ask you is difficult… I need you to come to these coordinates immediately.” Butch ordered.

“Got it, you’re the boss.” Sky said.

“So do you.” Grace said.

2 Likes

Sarah giggled, “You don’t even know me that well.”

“Nothing moving yet, you’re all safe to go.” Samuel said.

1 Like

“Just when the plasma goes flying get down immediately, and start calling out targets to the team.”

2 Likes

“Finally, something to do” Celosia said, tired of the aimless wandering.

1 Like

“now we have an actual goal… No more sitting around” Kyanna commented

2 Likes

“Again, you took the words right out of my mouth.” Blake commented

1 Like

“O-of course…” Grace blushed.

“Okay, team… It’s really far. We need Warthogs, so we’re going to move to the highway.” Sky said.

A Prowler rolled around the corner. “Get to cover!” Sky shouted as the vehicle charged at them

1 Like

Celosia dived into cover, waiting for her op squad mates to blow up the considerable threat in a single post.

3 Likes

The prowler rammed right into Kyanna’s ghost, the hood of the ghost bursted into flames, Kyanna jumped out of the ghost and bolted to cover, taking a few shots in the back from the prowler turret as she ran.

1 Like

Celosia readied her Saw, and peeked up above the cover. She fired a short burst at the gunner, the rounds exploding on impact, taking out the brute.

1 Like

Leo pulled the plasma pistol off his bag and charged it. He shot it at the Prowler.

1 Like

Blake grabbed Samuel and got down, readying his Sniper. “Keep an eye out for contacts behind that Prowler, if there’s one then there’s gonna be more.” Blake took aim with Sniper seeing the prowler wasn’t moving it was an easy shot. He pulled the trigger and killed the driver.

1 Like

Samuel kept watch, “I see some grunts coming… not much else.”

1 Like

Kyanna readied her assault rifle and fired at one of the passengers on the side of the vehicle, the bullets bounced off the armor and the brute laughed, she quickly dodged as it fired at her with it’s spiker, a spike hit her directly in the chest and she gasped as she collapsed, hearing the brute laughed even more. Kyanna pulled the spike out with a growl and giggled as she stood back up, blood flowing down her chest as she fired at the brute again

1 Like

Blake reloaded his Sniper, and took aim. “How many?” He asked Samuel

1 Like

Leo foolishly attempted to slam into the brute. He had swapped to his SMG and fired it.

“It seems like 4.” Samuel said.

1 Like

“Good any-” he was cut off as a grunt saw the vapor steam and fired at Blake, two plasma rounds hit him in the shoulder, the First burned through the armor as he second the skin.

He fell back and gripped his arm in pain, trying not to yell as he gritted his teeth and panted heavily in anger. “Sie wenig Scheiße! Wenn ich meine Hände auf sie! Ich VERWENDE ihre AUGÄPFEL als POOLBALLS!” he yelled out at the grunt in rage.

(YOU LITTLE SH*T! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I’LL USE YOUR EYES AS POOLBALLS!)

1 Like