Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Oh, well it would be a bit weird.” Sarah said.
“Why don’t you ask Leo to make you another one?” Samuel asked as he was reading a book.

2 Likes

“and replace it? I could not do that…”

2 Likes

“Why is that?” Sarah asked.

Samuel stood up and went to the hangar.

2 Likes

“it was… Specially made from my mother…”

2 Likes

“I don’t think I have to review enemy strength.” Butch said, walking to the Pelican. Sky sat beside Grace, who looked lost.

2 Likes

“We are just going on a Safari. What planet are we headed to anyway?” Mariana asked.

2 Likes

“Another no name planet in the middle of no where.” Butch said. “Rumors of a local band of Brutes but I doubt that will be the case.”

1 Like

“Oh…” Sarah said a bit awkwardly. “Well… maybe someday we can go get it? Like a little vacation.” She said.
“Maybe…” Leo said as he put away his data pad and helped Kyanna up. “We should go get ready.”

2 Likes

Sky comforted Grace while she waited.

1 Like

Blake and Kailtynn were finishing the last pieces of the nose art for her colossus.

“Okay, Kailtynn we need to get ready for another mission.” He told her. “Are we gonna need this?” She asked him as he shrugged. “I don’t think so.”

“Okay…what are we even doing?”

“Wildlife research.”

“What? Why the hell have we been assigned to that?” She asked confused.

“Hey I just do what I’m told I don’t lead the group. So don’t ask me.”

2 Likes

Sarah got ready and ran to the hangar. She sat down next to Sky and Grace. “Everything okay?” She asked them.

Samuel stood looking at the colossus. “It looks really good.” He said.

2 Likes

“It’s Celosia… Grace has been like this since… I’ve tried everything…” Sky said.

2 Likes

Sarah took off her helmet and kneeled infront of Grace. “Hey… Grace…” she said hoping she’d talk.

2 Likes

She looked down and smiled. “Really? You’d think this would cause some censorns.” She said stepping to the side to show the full nose art on the front of The colossus.

The eyes weren’t the same. It’s right eye was bigger than the left. The bright blue base of eyes was joined in with a spiral of dark blue. It’s Smile felt somewhat unnerving as it gave off an evil grin, showing some gums as a few teeth were missing in the large smile. Kaitlynn wanted it to cause fear when seen, and she thought she had done so greatly.

(This is her nose art design for the colossus.)

3 Likes

“Hey…” Grace sniffled.

2 Likes

“What’s wrong?” Sarah asked acting like she didn’t know.

“I’m impressed mainly… good job.” He smiled.

2 Likes

“Seriously though, imagine seeing this during a firefight.” She said patting the front of it. “He did most of the work though.” She pointed her thumb to Blake and as he smiled.

“Because you didn’t take art class seriously.” He told her getting down to go get armed for the mission.

2 Likes

“My Celosia… She’s gone… We weren’t dating… But I… I had a crush on her…” Grace sobbed.

1 Like

“I’d be a bit scared if this thing randomly popped up.” Samuel said.

“Oh… come here…” Sarah said hugging her. “Let it all out…”

2 Likes

She nodded and walked to his side. “Thanks for the comment by the way. Makes me a lot more happy to have made that.” She said putting her hand on his shoulder as she walked towards the armory.

2 Likes