Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Samuel took out his DMR and aimed at the grunt. He fired 3 times and killed it. He quickly hid behind cover.

Sarah ran for cover.

1 Like

Celosia darted out of cover, as the two passengers fell dead. She kicked the limo brute in command of the vehicle, and chuckled to herself, taking his seat, as the hairy corpse thudded against the ground.

1 Like

Kyanna kept giggling at the pain and looked down at the hole where the spike hit her, she only giggled and moved to the prowler, getting on the right passenger seat “have you ever operated one of these before?” Kyanna asked Celosia

1 Like

“OH ■■■■ THIS ■■■■■■■ HURTS!” He said as quiet as he could, his panting getting heavier as he began crawling to cover.

“Blake! Are you okay?” Kaitlynn asked becoming worried, as she heard his shouting.

“No, I have plasma burns on my ■■■■■■■ arm god ■■■■■■!” He yelled. Kaitlynn didn’t say a word as she made a suicide run to Blake, not caring about the risks.

1 Like

“I’ve taken one of thier choppers for a spin, how different can this be” Celosia growled.

1 Like

Leo’s door shield was practically useless as it was damaged badly. He dropped the door and stretched. He sat down next to Kyanna. “Need some Biofoam?” He asked.

“How do I help?” Samuel asked Kaitlynn.

1 Like

“not much different, the beasts vehicles all operate on the same basic concepts.” She then turned to Leo “no it is alright I do not need it…”

1 Like

“Hold on tight” Celosia said, revving up the machine.

1 Like

Leo nodded, “Sounds good.” He put his bag on his lap. He attached plasma pistol to his bag again and began to check inside. “Anyone need ammo?”

2 Likes

“Just cover me while I get him help.” Kaitlynn said beginning to work on him. Blake took Kaitlynns SMG, and started opening fire in bursts at the covenant.

“Hey what are you?!” Kaitlyn asked.

“Kaitlynn…just do your ■■■■ job.” He growled, “Samuel, open fire on every ■■■■■■■ covie you see got it?”

1 Like

Samuel nodded and aimed his DMR and fired at the remaining grunts.

1 Like

Kaitlynn sighed and gave him morphine and used the Medigel on Blake’s burn, finally Blake began to calm down. “Now will you stop being an ■■■?” She asked him as Blake gave a smirk.

“You know how I am when I’m angry and in pain.” He laughed weakly.

1 Like

Samuel chuckled. “Well let’s get going to catch up with the rest of the group.”

Sarah climbed into the turret of the Prowler.

1 Like

Blake picked himself up and grabbed his Sniper.

“Hey any room left on that Prowler?”
Blake asked

1 Like

“I will choose to follow on foot. Even if everyone could fit on that thing, it would just make a bigger target than if some of us hoofed it.” Mariana said.

1 Like

“Hey, it’s not everyday I get to ride on a Prowler, I’m taking this chance.” Blake laughed making his way down as his sister assisted him.

1 Like

Sky picked Mariana up and planted her on the Prowler. “Sorry dear, but we need mobility right now. Butch needs us.” Sky sighed.

As the entire Squad climbed onto the prowler, much to Celosia’s disappointment, she began driving.

1 Like

“you would have preferred to joy ride this by yourself? I know I would certainly have…” Kyanna asked, seeing celosia disappointed by her body language

1 Like

“I was looking forward to splattering a few alien scumbags” Celosia answered.

2 Likes