Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Grace hugged Sarah and sobbed into her.

2 Likes

Samuel smiled as he walked with her. “I still gotta get my weapons.”

“Be strong Grace… be strong like her…” Sarah said as she rocked her back and forth.

2 Likes

“Welp.” She said waking with him. “Didn’t think we’d ever be assigned to watch wildlife. Did we screw up that bad?” She giggled.

Blake was in the armory, putting the last of his ammo clips in their pouches. As Kailtynn walked in and flicked the side of his head, attempting to tease him.

“What was that for?”

“Just for ■■■■■ n giggles.” She said grabbing her armor.

2 Likes

Samuel chuckled as he grabbed his weapons. “It’s a nice break from getting shot at… but it’s a bit odd.”

2 Likes

Grace hugged Sarah tighter, unable to let go as she cried.

1 Like

“There’s gotta be more to than just watching animal run around. Betting we’re gonna go find something.” She said.

“Well whatever it is, like Samuel said. I can go a mission or two and not get shot at.”

2 Likes

Sarah rubbed Grace’s back. She ignored the pain that came with the tightening hug.

“There probably is more to it, but we won’t be told about it till we see it.” Samuel said.

2 Likes

Blake and Kaitlynn finished loading up their weapons and gear as Blake put his helmet on. “Well come on guys. Time to go see a zoo.”

2 Likes

Grace fell asleep in Sarah’s arms.

“Hurry up, Blake.” Sky said, talking to the person and not the character.

2 Likes

Samuel nodded and headed toward the hangar with them.

Sarah smiled and helped Grace back into the chair. She put her seat belt on and sat down next to Sky. “There you go…”

2 Likes

“Wow, Sarah.” Sky said as they left for the planet.

1 Like

“So, how long do we expect to be gone?” Blake asked

2 Likes

“Is everything okay with you?” Sarah asked Sky.

2 Likes

“with any luck something on this planet will be dangerous” Kyanna said with a giggle

2 Likes

“The chances for that are pretty high…” Leo said.

2 Likes

“Dunno. Don’t want to jinx it.” Butch said.

“A little beaten up is all. I’ll be fine.” Sky said.

1 Like

Blake nodded and sat back in his seat waiting for the ride to end.

2 Likes

They arrived on the planet, and were dropped off in a jungle. Grace practically clung to Sarah.

1 Like

“let us hope this day will get truly Interesting” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Blake hopped off the pelican and looked around in the jungle. The place felt familiar to him, but he didn’t know how. He switched his assault rifle for his sniper.

“Feels like I’ve been here before…I think this planet has a name, or I’m thinking of a different one.”

2 Likes