Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

The Pelican veered off to the left, missing it barely.

“Kill it!” Sky shouted.

1 Like

The creature dug back into the ground, leaving a small opening leading into it’s partially collapsed tunnel

2 Likes

“Sky! I don’t think we can kill that.” Blake said as Kaitlynn handed him her SMG. “Here, so you can actually fight back.” She said readying her DMR

2 Likes

“And an SMG is gonna do more?” Sky asked

1 Like

“We should have this planet glassed” Cabis said as he readied his plasma rifle

3 Likes

“You know, this is the one time I agree.” Sky said.

2 Likes

“We could kill it.” Kaitlynn said, as Blake sighed. “No, we can’t fight that.” Blake said

2 Likes

Grace glared at Sky as she sheltered the delgato puppy.

1 Like

“Like i said we burn this planet from orbit” Cabis said looking at Blake “i can assure you it is effective”

2 Likes

“This planet hasn’t been inhabited by any intelligent species, and I don’t think anything plans to. So what’s the point of glassing it?”

2 Likes

“To annihilate these creatures” Cabis said looking out at the landscape of the planet “as much as seeing such beauty burnt away pains me, although there is indeed beauty in destruction and what comes after” Cabis said trailing off

2 Likes

“No glassing. Now come on, let’s go.” Butch ordered.

1 Like

“I can understand why, but I don’t want it burnt. I used to come here all the time. And I’d rather not see my teenage years being turned to glass.” He said Readying the SMG and following butch.

“Grace, you can hold him when we get back to the ship.” Blake told her, trying to step away from Grace.

2 Likes

“The females childhood was” Cabis said enjoyment creeping into his voice as he looked to Sky and in turmed followed butch

4 Likes

The large creature burrowed out of the ground once more, it’s large mandibles completely snapping a tree in half, it created a wall to box the group in and burrowed once more

3 Likes

Cabis violently turned to the hole it left firing his plasma rifle

2 Likes

It caught a few plasma burns as it moved, then disappeared once more, leaving a tunnel behind

2 Likes

Sky ran at Cabis, punching and kicking him wildly. “I helped you!”

2 Likes

Cabis took the hits as he spun around slamming his arm widly into her chest knocking her back “had you not unstabled me i would not have need your help” Cabis said his mandible guards violently moving as he stomped towards her

2 Likes

“REALLY NOW?! OUT OF ALL THE TIMES TO DO THIS NOW?!” Blake yelled giving Grace the pup and stepping in front of Sky.

“You realize we could die right now right?”

2 Likes