Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“you could possibly still do that…” Kyanna said as she giggled “if mother approves that is”

1 Like

“All you hangers on might get in the way” She replied dryly.

1 Like

“ah I did not think of that, hopefully we will get off soon and you can have your fun”

1 Like

“I do not intend to have fun” Celosia corrected,

1 Like

“you intend to spend time running over the enemy with this vehicle, therefore getting enjoyment from it and therefore fun.”

2 Likes

“I intend to turn some filthy space monkeys into a fine red paste.” Celosia said, no humour in her voice. She sped up slightly, gripping the controls more tightly “I doubt you could understand”

1 Like

“what is a monkey?” Kyanna asked in a serious tone

1 Like

Celosia looked at Kyanna, somewhat bewildered, an emotion almost entirely concealed by her helmet, before grunting in dismissal and returning her eyes to the road.

1 Like

“Im sure shes from the outer colonys” Greg said glancing over

3 Likes

Samuel climbed ontop of prowler. “Sarah, get out of the turret.”
“No.”
“Sarah, please.”
“No, I got here first Samuel.” She answered.
Samuel got irritated and tried to pull her out of turret. He managed to fall in and both of them were back to back inside it. Their backs had latched onto each other.
“Look what you did!” He yelled.
“You are the one that climbed in here!”

Leo sighed as he put his bag back on. He pulled out his carbine and inspected it.

1 Like

Kaitlynn nudged Blake. “Hear that? Someone hates brute almost as much as you do.” She told him.

Blake looked over and sighed. “Thanks for reminding me about that.” He said codly to her, as she sighed at his tone. before she started to open a private comm with Kyanna.

“Hey, you got time to talk for a minute?”

1 Like

The turret kept turning because of the two arguing, they continued to bicker.

Leo tried his best to ignore the arguing. He took out the ammo and opened his carbine up and checked inside it. “This thing is nice…” he said.

1 Like

(Over powered non augmented Human much?)

Mariana glared at young pup Sky from under her polarized visor. “I call Driver’s seat if we find any available Warthogs or Mongooses.” She proclaimed.

1 Like

Blake was ready to snap, already growing annoyed of the bickering. “Why don’t you two play Rock Paper Scissors for the turret?” He suggested in the nicest tone he could be.

“And if that won’t work, than both of you get the hell out of it and I’ll run the turret, so we don’t have listen to your ■■■■ bickering.”

3 Likes

“Celly is driving, but don’t worry. I’ll give you a chance later, okay?” Sky said with a smile, sitting beside Mariana as they sped forward.

Samuel and Sarah both shut up. They both tried to get out but they were stuck at th time.

“Thank you.” Leo said to Blake.

2 Likes

“That is why I love the snipers job, it’s always quiet and you don’t have to deal with arguing , though I do make the occasional acception for a little CQB.” He chuckled, helping Samuel and Sarah out, before hopping into the gunners seat, making himself comfy.

2 Likes

Grace helped Sarah down beside her, getting comfortable

1 Like

“This is the first team I have been on that bickered this much.” Mariana said. “Are those two related by any chance?” She said, gesturing towards Sarah and Samuel.

2 Likes

“Twins…” Leo sighed.

“Thank you.” Samuel said as he tried to sit.

Sarah nudged Grace so she sat up.

1 Like