Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“What he said.” Blake said, doing a quick check on the turret. “Anyway, hopefully we are close to where the hell we need to be.”

2 Likes

Samuel kept watch. “I’ll watch our back.”

Leo closed up his carbine and reloaded.

1 Like

“It cannot be far. Not if the Captain was able to get there alone, possibly while wounded.” Mariana said.

1 Like

“Maybe he landed there?”

1 Like

“what do you wish to talk about?” Kyanna asked Kaitlynn in the private comm

1 Like

(That was Kaitlynn asking him, I thought I made the edit to where she asked. Apparently I did not whoops.)

1 Like

(you fricken derp)

1 Like

(derp derpty derp derp, der-derp.)

“There’s something weird about you Kyanna. Other than the pain loving thing.”

1 Like

“and that is?”

1 Like

Grace did so immediately as the Prowler zoomed along. She hung on to Sarah for support.

1 Like

“Something is off about you, I’ll figure that out later, but I wanted to ask you something, and you’ll like it.”

1 Like

Mariana sent Blake a private com. “I may be more concerned about the one driving, Celosia I believe her name is. I am not entirely sure I would trust her with the well being or lives of our team members.”

1 Like

“what is it you wish to ask?”

1 Like

“Same, She seems like a ONI drone in my opinion, but war does things to people. It tears them away from who they once were and makes them into something else.”

@RuthlessSkate94
“My brother has been a angry for awhile, and hearing you enjoy pain. My proposition is simple. My brother has a thing for causing pain, it’s an enjoyment for him. So I’m asking if you can piss him off to the point he strikes you, just to help him blow a little steam off. I’ll find a way to repay you for it as well.”

1 Like

“a mission is not the time for this; however, once we are in a place where beasts do not patrol the streets I certainly could help”

1 Like

“That was the plan, wait till we’re out of this situation and back somewhere safe. You sure you can help me out on this? You don’t have to because I’m asking.”

1 Like

“if it causes pain I would be happy to” she said giggling, she caught herself before she fell off the speeding prowler from not paying attention

1 Like

“Thanks…what do I owe you?” She asked her

1 Like

“owe? What do you mean by that?”

1 Like

“I mean, You’re doing something for me. What I gotta do to pay you back?”

1 Like