Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Leygall cloaked and got distance between the humans and him

2 Likes

“I’ve got two clips.” Leo called out.

2 Likes

“Good enough. I still have 2 rounds left from my first clip.” Blake said taking it and putting it in Jägers pouch.

“Be careful Grace.” Blake told her on a private comm as he called Jäger to his side.

2 Likes

“Any chance you have ammunition for a Rain of Oblivion?” Catina asked Leo.

1 Like

“I might have one clip.” Leo said as he searched and found one. “Here you go.”

4 Likes

“Thank you.” Catina said. “One and a half.”

2 Likes

“No problem.” Leo nodded. “Anyone else need anything?”

2 Likes

“They’ll need to be careful!” Grace giggled

1 Like

Oh my god I’m beyond in love with her now. Blake thought at her comment.

2 Likes

“I can’t wait to see their pretty pink brains splatter all over these long legs…” Grace said as she noticed more Sangheili approaching.

1 Like

“I guess you got lucky.” Kaitlynn told Blake in a private Comm.

“Beyond lucky.” He chuckled

2 Likes

Grace squashed many beneath her Colossus

1 Like

Catina approached Irzon as the Colossi were out in front. “How far is it to the palace?” She asked him. “Though these Covenant trying to stop us from getting there, seem to be having trouble all of a sudden.” Catina added as she watched all three Colossi destroying the Sangheili that had been sent to stop them all…

1 Like

Kaitlynn walked into battle and fired upon the incoming forces.

Blake ran onto a cliff that overlooked the siege Jäger was next to him as he took out every sniper clip he had and laid it next to him, he then took the spare two and placed them with the rest.

“Jäger, Legen.” (Lay down.) he ordered as he pulled down the snipers Bipod and took aim with the sniper. Beginning to snipe every elite he saw. His shots rang out into the sky.

2 Likes

“Through the Covenant stronghold that is here.” Irzon said. The sleek purple buildings stood in their way, not standing much chance against the Colossi.

1 Like

Leo took down a few elites with his carbine.

2 Likes

“Guys, you got covenant forces grouping up.” Blake told everyone over the comms as he kept sniping targets.

2 Likes

Ana found a small perch and sniped elites from there.

Samuel fired at an elite.

Sarah moved her colossus forward as she fired.

2 Likes

Catina moved forward, occasionally using her shotgun against any enemies inside the buildings she searched. Hoping to find any trace of Rhak, as killing him was still her top priority.

1 Like

Leygall moved inside the largest building while the enemy was distracted, after a few minutes of stealthily moving throughout the base he found the buildings generator. He set six of his charges against the generator and moved out of the building, as he exited the building exploded from within

2 Likes