Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Awesome job, Nos!” Sky called.

1 Like

“your leader did not put an explosives expert on this…” He forced himself to say the next word “team” he said with resentment in his voice “for them to simply stand and do nothing now did they?”

3 Likes

Kaitlynn mercilesss Crushed whatever poor covenant ■■■■■■■ got to close to her. She charged her railgun and fired into a group of grunts, blowing them all to kingdom come.

Atan reloaded his carbine as he saw his sword might not be the best weapon to use in the scenario at the moment, like Nos he distanced himself away from the humans and fired upon the first forces he saw. A Wraith soon came into view as It was ready to fire upon Daylight. Atan quickly went into camo and charged at it. He jumped onto the whole and activated his energy sword, stabbing the driver through the roof, before activating one of his plasma grenades and sticking inside the wraiths cannon. He quickly hopped off as the grenade exploded, rendering the vehicle useless.

2 Likes

Trying to find any clues of Rhak’s whereabouts has proven useless, as that snake is no doubt in one deep ■■■ burrow” Catina thought. But she did come across another com screen, and had Letty edit some video footage from her helmet cam as quickly as possible.

Soon after, one of the cruisers got a com that said “Hi Rhak” in text, and video footage of Catina ending Dabis Dull’s life with her Machete. Just the same as she killed Lera 'Mokto."

Plus she made sure to keep an eye on the cruisers to make sure they weren’t so much as sending Banshees, Seraphs, and Phantoms to the outpost.

1 Like

“It would be more honorable to face them in direct combat than explosives, isn’t that your sangheili way?” Sky giggled.

Rhak saw the message and sat down. He breathed deeply. “Bring up the MDHS tracking systems. I would like to glass this thing in particular. It has been a nuisance, and vainly attempts to seek attention through overblown violence. Tsk. Pull all forces from the area to break Tizakanus’ pitiful savages.” Rhak ordered.

1 Like

“it is what the prophets made me do in the days of the old covenant, i did not question it… I just did it”

2 Likes

“I’d like to talk to you and get to know more about what the Prophet’s did and what you did.” Sky said.

1 Like

Leygall clicked his mandibles “Fruqo’t, I may have to actually talk to it” Nos thought. “I do not like discussing my past… Especially with humans… But if I must then so be it”

2 Likes

Blake continued to snipe from above, taking his time with each shot. Jäger just laid there next to him.

“How’s it looking down there?” He asked Daylight, reloading his sniper again.

2 Likes

“I thank you then, Nos.” Sky said, smiling beneath her helmet.

The Covenant began to retreat as one of their ships broke off and moved toward Daylight.

“We have picked up two of their Office of Naval Intelligence members, my Fleetmaster.” An officer reported. “Excellent. Make sure both are pulverized to dust.”

1 Like

“Guys, do you see what I see? We got a ship coming at us.” Kaitlynn said looking up at the ship.

2 Likes

“Any suggestions aside from running?” Catina asked everyone in Daylight over their com channel.

1 Like

“Unless we have a magic bullet that can track the ship, hit it in its weak spot, and some how have enough explosive power to destroy the entire ship with said single round. Then no, I don’t got a plan.” Blake said

2 Likes

“Well… if I could get inside I could take it down, but there’s no way I could do that right now.” Leo said.
“You’d still have a high chance of failure if you did get in there.” Athena said.

“Guys, want me to call in my pelican to evac? He’s near our area.” Ana said.

2 Likes

“Bring the ship around. And prepare to put two Mac Rounds and some Archer Missiles into that cruisers neck.” Captain Andrade ordered.

The short straw did just that when it had a shot lined up. Two Mac Rounds streaked across the sky, and hit the CCS Cruiser in it’s neck. Followed shortly by four Archer Missiles hitting it in the general area. Bringing the cruiser close to one third of it breaking off from the other two thirds. (What the Sentinels did to Let’s ship in HW2).

1 Like

“The humans exhaust their strength. Dispatch all fighters to engage their ship. The Brute defenses have broken and I will not allow a defeat.” Rhak ordered.

Sky cheered as the ship crashed. “Come on!” Irzon shouted.

They soon arrived at the walls, where they had been breached. Three Wraiths bombarded it from where they could see. “Daylight! Destroy those Wraiths!” Sky shouted.

1 Like

(gee thanks for the spoilers)

Kyanna and Kiana watched at the Mac rounds hit the ship

3 Likes

Kaitlynn fired her railgun at a Wraith followed by her chain gun as she moved around to make her a harder target to hit from the Wraith.

2 Likes

Leo fired his shoulder cannon at one of the wraiths. Samuel and Sarah both fired at it.

2 Likes

“All personnel prepare for Covenant boarding craft and close air support.” Mariana said over the ships intercom. As LR Marines and Spartans prepared for Ticks to send infantry into the ship. “Close the hangar doors to deny Phantoms and Spirits getting into inside the ship.” Captain Andrade ordered.

Then she contacted Sky. “Captain Stalvern, it might be some time before you can be extracted from the planet. Covenant Fighters and boarding craft are inbound.”

1 Like